What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official Discussion of US Politics Resulting From The Ukraine Conflict *** aka Discuss what Donald and AOC said/tweeted here here (1 Viewer)

I was being facetious.  I was getting tired of hearing people give Trump credit for Putin not attacking during Trump's term and blaming the invasion on Biden.  

Most acts by foreign governments have little to do with the US president.  Germany bucking up for NATO is because of the current situation.
Their politicians want to keep their job as well. They did the calculus that the people might grumble about oil and gas prices, but will realize it's this guy Putin's fault.  

And 1000% Biden didn't convince a Europe all by himself to step up. 

And I feel the same way, only with the R's and D's reversed. However I will vote straight D until the Trump faction of the GOP is defeated. I'm someone who would vote R almost as much I voted Dem, but I don't want any more of Trump's ilk in office.

I wish the Dems had someone better than Biden, but here we are.

I hear you - I consider myself a mostly liberal individual and voted Obama in '08 and '12, but since Obama's second term I feel like the Democrats have gone off the rails with the illiberalism of the progressive movement, and I refuse to support that crap. But as long as the Republicans are propping up Trump as their best option, I'm not voting for them either. Sad times for the centrists on both sides.

One theory is, if Trump was still in office Putin wouldn’t have to invade Ukraine to degrade NATO, because Trump would be doing enough to degrade NATO on his own…

Two peas in a pod.
This is not a joke:

Donald Trump, in a recently release statement, claims that without him, there would be no NATO.

The sheer, incessant & staggeringly obvious lies and narcissism is through the roof with this embarrassment to America.

Trump, who threatened to withhold weapons funding from Ukraine to get dirt on Biden, takes credit for Ukrainian weapons in same statement.

Trump loves Putin.

Trump is a Malignant Narcissist.

He checks every box.

This is not a joke:

Donald Trump, in a recently release statement, claims that without him, there would be no NATO.

The sheer, incessant & staggeringly obvious lies and narcissism is through the roof with this embarrassment to America.

Trump, who threatened to withhold weapons funding from Ukraine to get dirt on Biden, takes credit for Ukrainian weapons in same statement.

Trump loves Putin.

He checks every box.
There's nothing he won't lie about.

This is not a joke:

Trump loves Putin.

He checks every box.
No NATO without him?  And there are still tons of people who love him.

What a world...

People are literally dying and not a single sign of respect, nothing.  Just hating on Biden, praising Putin, and telling his followers how great he is.

Shame on everyone who supports this guy.  Shame. 

Last edited by a moderator:
John Bolton: Trump could pull US out of NATO (October 2020)

Donald Trump’s former national security adviser John Bolton thinks there is a “very real risk” of the U.S. withdrawing from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization if his old boss wins a second term.

In an interview with Times Radio Thursday, Bolton said that a “political guardrail” was the only thing that had stopped the U.S. from pulling out during Trump’s first term.

“It wasn’t that we convinced him that NATO is actually a pretty good alliance, but that he just saw he couldn’t go across the line and actually call for withdrawal … once he’s re-elected, that political guardrail, if it doesn’t disappear entirely, is substantially diminished.”

He added that if re-elected, “[Trump] doesn’t have to worry as much about the U.S. political blowback, and so his instincts or his inclinations have free rein.”

This is not a joke:

Trump loves Putin.

He checks every box.
Is Trump taking credit for NATO still being around because he didn't get his way to pull the US out of NATO.  That is mental gymnastics at its finest.

This is not a joke:

Trump loves Putin.

He checks every box.
How I picture Trump right now.

Ukraine invasion: Was Biden too quick to evacuate US embassy in Kyiv? Experts weigh in

James Jay Carafano, a vice president at the conservative Heritage Foundation, told Fox News Digital that he believes Russian President Vladimir Putin viewed the move as "a sign of weakness."

:doh:  Yes, because Russia let everyone know the exact date they were going to invade. Is there anything the right won't criticize? Imagine if Biden hadn't evacuated the embassy and Russia bombed the city killing our diplomates?

Interesting that James Clapper has been critical of the Obama Administration's handling of Putin back in the day.

Host Jake Tapper asked Clapper, "Do you wish Obama had done harsher, stricter sanctions in 2014?" 

"Oh, yes, I do. I wish we as an administration had been more aggressive in 2014," Clapper responded.

I'd forgotten this one:

David Gura @davidgura

Some two years later, I read what then-Sec. Mike Pompeo said to @NPRKelly with new astonishment: "He was not happy to have been questioned about #Ukraine. He asked, 'Do you think Americans care about Ukraine?' He used the F-word in that sentence and many others."

"I just think it's a shame what's going on.  Thousands of people...  this could lead to much bigger than this one area, this could lead to a lot of other countries, and could lead to world war.  You never know how it starts.  World wars start and you never know what's going to come out of it and then all of a sudden you end up in a world war.  This is a very dangerous period for our nation, for the country.  You look at  Ukraine with all the people being killed on all sides, it's a very sad thing, I hope it stops soon."  

Curious what people think of this quote 

"I just think it's a shame what's going on.  Thousands of people...  this could lead to much bigger than this one area, this could lead to a lot of other countries, and could lead to world war.  You never know how it starts.  World wars start and you never know what's going to come out of it and then all of a sudden you end up in a world war.  This is a very dangerous period for our nation, for the country.  You look at  Ukraine with all the people being killed on all sides, it's a very sad thing, I hope it stops soon."  

Curious what people think of this quote 
Whoever said that has no clue how foreign relations work and wouldn't have a clue how to lead a nation through this tumultuous time. This individual would probably look to try to end the war but not without getting something for himself in return.

John Bolton, Trump's NSA, tells the truth about Trump's position on Russia and Ukraine in a Newsmax interview.

Just lol at anyone trying to peddle the nonsense that Trump somehow deterred Putin from invading.  Bolton even said out loud that Trump withheld aid to Ukraine ONLY to get his hands on some server looking for dirt on Biden.  Trump didn't even know where Ukraine was and asked if Finland was part of Russia.

Imagine waking up and being a MAGA person today...SMH

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-ukraine-us-ambassador-un-b2026080.html

John Bolton, Trump's NSA, tells the truth about Trump's position on Russia and Ukraine in a Newsmax interview.

Just lol at anyone trying to peddle the nonsense that Trump somehow deterred Putin from invading.  Bolton even said out loud that Trump withheld aid to Ukraine ONLY to get his hands on some server looking for dirt on Biden.  Trump didn't even know where Ukraine was and asked if Finland was part of Russia.

Imagine waking up and being a MAGA person today...SMH

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-ukraine-us-ambassador-un-b2026080.html
I can't think of anything remotely good to say about Steve Bannon except when being ousted from the inner circle he was 100% correct when he said (of DJT,) ".....he's an effing moron!"

Bolton now saying that Putin was waiting for Trump's second term when he would withdraw the US from NATO.

How do you link from a Fire?
I understand it probably cannot be confirmed but, this doesn't surprise me one bit. In fact, I believe the only reason it didn't happen during his term was that Covid19 suddenly got in the way. He sure as hell threatened to remove us.

Bolton now saying that Putin was waiting for Trump's second term when he would withdraw the US from NATO.

How do you link from a Fire?
I’m just glad you all finally found a narrative to try to believe to pretend like it isn’t all happening under Biden’s watch with all knowing what he is (in)capable of. Well done.  :bs:

It’ll be interesting to see if there is a tangible difference in GOP funding during the 2022 and 2024 election cycles compared to 2016/18/20. Now that it’s likely Russian financial support is drying up.

Not going to bother getting outraged over (or even linking to) the latest dumb statement from Trump, because it ultimately doesn't matter, but I have to say, even before this crisis, I was inching away from my certainty that the '24 nomination was his for the taking. And in the past week, well, let's just say that events haven't exactly been playing up his strengths.

There have been three Democratic incumbents in the past century who were done in by foreign policy crises on their watch (Truman, LBJ and Carter). But in every case the Republican (Ike, Nixon, Reagan) was able to project a certain level of reassurance and competence in foreign policy. Even among his fans, those aren't really terms people tend to associate with Trump.

https://twitter.com/MichelReuters/status/1500402515698978817

French are admitting US was correct in predicting the invasion. 

Democrats are doing a terrible job of getting the message out. Awful. Every (D) I see on television is talking about how we need to get more help, and yapping about a No Fly Zone. 

Message should be:

• We have been training and supporting Ukraine since 2014
  • We have been supplying them with intel--a big part of their success is because of BIDEN 
  • PLANELOADS of weapons have already arrived, we are sending more
  • BIDEN was warning NATO months ago, they didn't believe
  • BIDEN united NATO, and got the EU on board with sanctions
Not all of that needs to be 100% true, but that should be the message. D's out there wailing that we aren't doing enough is absurd. The second Russia invaded, there was going to be a humanitarian crisis. The US was never going to prevent that. 

There is a ton of time to score political points on this, but the Dems lack of killer instinct and focus of message is a major bummer.

https://twitter.com/MichelReuters/status/1500402515698978817

French are admitting US was correct in predicting the invasion. 

Democrats are doing a terrible job of getting the message out. Awful. Every (D) I see on television is talking about how we need to get more help, and yapping about a No Fly Zone. 

Message should be:

• We have been training and supporting Ukraine since 2014
  • We have been supplying them with intel--a big part of their success is because of BIDEN 
  • PLANELOADS of weapons have already arrived, we are sending more
  • BIDEN was warning NATO months ago, they didn't believe
  • BIDEN united NATO, and got the EU on board with sanctions
Not all of that needs to be 100% true, but that should be the message. D's out there wailing that we aren't doing enough is absurd. The second Russia invaded, there was going to be a humanitarian crisis. The US was never going to prevent that. 

There is a ton of time to score political points on this, but the Dems lack of killer instinct and focus of message is a major bummer.
Since 2014?  Oh, so you mean from 2016 to 2020 when Trump was in office too, correct?

You're making a lot of statements here with no backing or ones that are contradicting each other. Almost like you're reaching.

Since 2014?  Oh, so you mean from 2016 to 2020 when Trump was in office too, correct?

Trump threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine unless Zelensky agreed to fabricate evidence against Hunter Biden. To him, the chance of damaging a political opponent was more important than the security of Ukraine or the United States. For this shameful act he was rightfully impeached, but Republicans refused to remove him. 

I think Democrats should remind the public of these facts. 

Trump threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine unless Zelensky agreed to fabricate evidence against Hunter Biden. To him, the chance of damaging a political opponent was more important than the security of Ukraine or the United States. For this shameful act he was rightfully impeached, but Republicans refused to remove him. 

Any credit Trump might get because he was there from 2016-2020 is peeing on a forest fire. 

The fact that anyone needs this explained to them is sad.

Anyone that makes blanket statements that says the US was supporting Ukraine from 2014 and on but then completely ignoring 2016-2020 for purely partisan and propaganda Talking PointsTM is even sadder. 

Not to mention the fact that his own Talking PointsTM completely contradict one another and has no factual basis is another pin in the DNC propaganda hat.

Russia would be proud of you.  :thumbup:

You're making a lot of statements here with no backing or ones that are contradicting each other. Almost like you're reaching.
Not quite contradictory if you read the entire thing...or realize there was a pause in the Trump administration during which he did withhold aid to Ukraine...you know, the whole thing he was impeached for.  Among other issues people have with how Trump dealt with Russia.

If you would like to link something or explain how he is wrong...please do so.

Unfortunately, we've been direct witness to the hyperbole and overly dramatic nonsense the left has pushed over the last 5 years in their quest to GET TRUMP!!!   That was the entire plan before he even took office so you can remind the public all you want but your timeline doesn't start until 2020 and completely forgets about the years or 2016-2019.

So, yeah, my original response to Raider's DNC-backed talking points still stands - he'll have to give Trump credit because Trump was in office for MOST of those years he's talking about.  But, those DNC Talking Points he listed are just that - talking points with no basis in facts or loose playing with the facts at best.

But that's his shtick anyways.

Unfortunately, we've been direct witness to the hyperbole and overly dramatic nonsense the left has pushed over the last 5 years in their quest to GET TRUMP!!!   That was the entire plan before he even took office so you can remind the public all you want but your timeline doesn't start until 2020 and completely forgets about the years or 2016-2019.

So, yeah, my original response to Raider's DNC-backed talking points still stands - he'll have to give Trump credit because Trump was in office for MOST of those years he's talking about.  But, those DNC Talking Points he listed are just that - talking points with no basis in facts or loose playing with the facts at best.
You have yet to refute a single thing he posted...just more hyperbole of your own and ignoring several things posted.

Do you have anything of substance to back up your claims?

The fallout from this is going to be massive. 

Pompeo, can he mount a presidential campaign? search his name on Twitter

Trump? Gonna get KILLED on this. Oh, hey, here's John Bolton, dunking on Donald on NEWSMAX, for pete's sake.

Marco Rubio is being the smart one, by jumping on the anti-Putin bandwagon. He isn't very bright, in general, so you get the Zoom call snafu, but the fact that he was all 'look at meeee, I'm texting with Zelensky cause we are totally besties!!!' tells you so much about how he is trying to position himself.

Wait till these Russians start talking. I mean, once the jig is up, how many of these oligarchs and Russian leaders are gonna go scorched earth on this one? Sooo many people in the West are about to lose their careers, because they sided with Russia. 

The Two Blunders That Caused the Ukraine War

The Russian invasion of Ukraine resulted from two immense strategic blunders, Robert Service says. The first came on Nov. 10, when the U.S. and Ukraine signed a Charter on Strategic Partnership, which asserted America’s support for Kyiv’s right to pursue membership in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. The pact made it likelier than ever that Ukraine would eventually join NATO—an intolerable prospect for Vladimir Putin. “It was the last straw,” Mr. Service says. Preparations immediately began for Russia’s so-called special military operation in Ukraine.

Mr. Service, 74, is a veteran historian of Russia, a professor emeritus at St. Antony’s College, Oxford and a fellow at Stanford’s Hoover Institution. He has written biographies of Lenin, Stalin and Trotsky. The last work, published in 2009, attracted the ire of die-hard Trotskyites world-wide for saying that their hero shared many basic ideas with Lenin and Stalin on the “one-party, one ideology terror state.” Mr. Service says they still “mess around” his Wikipedia entry.

The November agreement added heft to looser assurances Ukraine received at a NATO summit five months earlier that membership would be open to the country if it met the alliance’s criteria. Mr. Service characterizes these moves as “shambolic mismanagement” by the West, which offered Ukraine encouragement on the NATO question but gave no apparent thought to how such a tectonic move away from Moscow would go down with Mr. Putin. “Nothing was done to prepare the Ukrainians for the kind of negative response that they would get.”

After all, Mr. Service says, Ukraine is “one of the hot spots in the mental universe of Vladimir Putin, and you don’t wander into it without a clear idea of what you’re going to do next.” The West has known that since at least 2007, when the Russian ruler made a speech at the Munich Conference on Security Policy that was, in Mr. Service’s words, “a rage against Ukraine ever joining NATO.” He was about to step down from the Russian presidency (to become prime minister for four years), “so it was his last lion’s roar in the jungle.” When he returned as president in 2012, he made it clear again that “the Ukraine-NATO question wasn’t negotiable.”

In July 2021 he wrote an essay that foretold the invasion. Mr. Service sums it up as saying, “more or less, that Ukrainians and Russians are one people.” Mr. Putin had said so many times before, “but not as angrily and punchily—and emotionally.”

It rankles Mr. Putin that Ukraine would seek to join the West—and not merely because he wants it as a satellite state. He also “can’t afford to allow life to a neighboring Slav state which has even a smidgen of democratic development. His Russian people might get dangerous ideas.”

As a result of the invasion, which began on Feb. 24, “the U.S. has started to get its act together,” Mr. Service says. “But I don’t think American diplomacy covered itself in glory in 2021.”

The second strategic error was Mr. Putin’s underestimation of his rivals. “He despises the West and what he sees as Western decadence,” Mr. Service says. “He had come to believe that the West was a shambles, both politically and culturally.” He also thought that the leaders of the West were “of poor quality, and inexperienced, in comparison with himself. After all, he’s been in power 20 years.”

In Mr. Putin’s cocksure reckoning, the invasion was going to be “a pushover—not just in regard to Ukraine, but in regard to the West.” He’d spent four years “running rings around Donald Trump, ” and he thought the retirement of German Chancellor Angela Merkel left the West rudderless. That set the scene for the “surprise he got when he invaded Ukraine, when he found that he’d inadvertently united the West—that what he’d done was the very opposite of what he wanted.” Mr. Service calls Mr. Putin “reckless and mediocre” and scoffs at the notion that he is “some sort of genius.” What kind of Russian leader, he asks, “makes it impossible for a German leader not to build up Germany’s armaments”?

Mr. Putin evidently “hoped there wouldn’t have to be a war” because the massing of troops on the border would lead to the collapse of the Ukrainian government. He underestimated Volodymyr Zelensky, whom he’d met in Paris in December 2019, six months after the Ukrainian president took office. Mr. Putin had “done his usual brutal discussion performance with him. Zelensky came out of these talks obviously shaken.” (poster note: first mtg of Khruschev and JFK, anyone?)

Mr. Service says the key to understanding Mr. Putin is his adamant belief that Russia is “a great global power” and that the Russian sphere of influence should extend to as many of the former Soviet republics as possible: “There’s no state that’s more important to him than Ukraine.”

The historian describes the Russian ruler as “not a communist but an anticommunist.” In Mr. Service’s telling, Mr. Putin regards the Soviet period as “a rupture” with the path to greatness that Russia should have taken. “Putin believes in Eternal Russia” and regards Lenin with “ridicule and detestation” for stunting Russia’s expansion. While Mr. Putin may say “occasionally pleasant things about Stalin, he has never said anything positive about Lenin.”

In Mr. Putin’s view, according to Mr. Service, Lenin committed a primordial sin in 1922 when the Soviet Constitution set up a federation of republics with their own boundaries within the Soviet Union. “This made possible the breakup of the U.S.S.R. into separate independent states in 1991,” Mr. Service says. Mr. Putin, like Stalin—who fell out with Lenin over these constitutional arrangements—would have liked all these republics to have been merged into a Greater Russia, ruled from Moscow.

“Putin despises democracy,” Mr. Service says. “He believes in the right of the leadership to impose the authority of the state on society.” In the Russian president’s view, this is good for citizens because it brings stability and predictability into their lives. He also believes in the importance of the secret police as an adjunct of government. In this, Mr. Service points out, many of his methods are “reminiscent of the Soviet period,” even if his ideology isn’t.

Mr. Putin “sees himself messianically,” Mr. Service says—as a leader come to deliver Russia to its destiny. He runs his government like “a court, though the czars were much more polite to their ministers.” Unless they go into political opposition, he doesn’t get rid of people who don’t share his vision. Instead, he “bats them down, and overawes them, treating them like schoolboys.” He “peppers them with questions” to keep them on their toes. He was a senior officer in the KGB, and the KGB is still in his soul. Rebranded as the FSB, “it’s the one agency from the old Soviet Union that has survived.”

As the Russian invasion continues into its second week, Mr. Service is pessimistic, certain that we’re heading into a prolonged war that will end in the subjugation of Ukraine. “He’ll win the war,” Mr. Service says, “by flattening Ukraine. By devastating a brother people, he could win the war. But he won’t win the peace. The task of tranquilizing the Ukrainians is beyond the Russians. There’s too much bile that’s been let loose in the stomach of Ukraine.”

Looking to history for analogies, he rejects Czechoslovakia in 1968, preferring instead the example of Hungary in 1956, when Soviet tanks rolled into Budapest to quell a major uprising. “When the Soviets suppressed the Hungarian Revolution, they had to pay for it economically,” Mr. Service says. “They had to subsidize Hungary with oil and gas.” Moscow bore a huge economic burden for “the retention of Hungary within its political orbit, and that would be the case with Ukraine. And they’d be hated at the same time—hated.” Not to mention taking on the weight of appeasing a conquered people at a time of impoverishment in Russia itself.

Putin’s got to be removed from power,” Mr. Service says. That is the only way to end Ukraine’s torment. But how?

It could happen in two ways. The first is “a palace coup,” which at the moment “looks very, very unlikely” but could become plausible. The second is a mass uprising, “a tremendous surge in street demonstrations as a result of the economic hardship” imposed by the war and Western sanctions.

For a palace coup to succeed, there would need to be palpable disaffection in the Russian establishment. Mr. Service notes that the Russian Orthodox Church hasn’t yet condemned the war, nor has the Academy of Sciences. “By and large, the establishment has been quiescent.” But the “personal and collective interests” of the ruling elite are at stake. Not only will sanctions stop them from traveling to the French Riviera or sending their sons to England’s Eton College; they’ll have to line up behind “a really reckless line of policy, which will require Russia to patrol the biggest state in Europe, now full of angry, vengeful people.”

Reaching for the history books again, he cites the case of Lavrentiy Beria, Stalin’s all-powerful state security chief, who was almost certain to succeed the latter on his death in 1953. But the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet, as the Politburo was known at the time, got together with Nikita Khrushchev and decided that they “weren’t safe with Beria.” With the help of the army, they arrested, tried and executed him. “The thing that makes me think about this,” says Mr. Service, “is that the Presidium at the time seemed to be working under the impetus of Beria’s various initiatives quite peacefully.” His end came as a surprise to the world—and undoubtedly to Beria himself.

“So it’s quite possible,” Mr. Service continues, “that the apparently overawed associates of Putin in the Kremlin could decide that the Russian national interest and their collective interest will best be served by getting rid of Putin.” Yet Mr. Putin is surely aware of the history of Beria, and is accordingly prepared: “He’s very elusive, and very, very edgy. I should imagine his security orders are quite severe.”

The longer the war goes on, the more likely it is that Russia will see protest movements that are hard to contain, Mr. Service says. “Especially if the police themselves have elements in their ranks who sympathize with the people they’re meant to be suppressing.”

There have been frequent uprisings in Russian history, and Mr. Service lists them. “In 1905, they nearly led to revolution. In February 1917, they did.” There were also “very, very powerful” street demonstrations in the early 1930s that shook Stalin; disturbances in the labor camps in the late 1940s, and also at Stalin’s death. “There were whole cities that erupted against the Soviet order in 1962, because of high meat prices, and there were strikes in 1989 among the coal miners, which destabilized Soviet politics.” And in 1991 an attempted coup against Mikhail Gorbachev prompted a demonstration outside Parliament, where future Russian President Boris Yeltsin famously faced down a Soviet tank.

He acknowledges that only twice did opponents succeed in toppling the political establishment, but he says that “if there’s a combination of political disorder on the streets and political unease in the ruling group,” as in 1917 and 1991, these factors could converge to powerful effect: “This is a distant possibility at the moment, but it can’t be ruled out.”

Mr. Service is certain, however, that the Russians will find conquered Ukrainians as difficult to control as free ones. “The Ukrainians have become more nationally conscious over the 20th century, and they’re a proud people who’ve seen what happened to them when they were subjugated by the U.S.S.R.” It is inconceivable that they will accept subjugation again. “They had it in the early 1930s, when millions died under Stalin’s famines. They had it again in the late 1940s, after the war ended. I don’t think they’re going to let history repeat itself.”

The invasion of Ukraine, Mr. Service says, is not a tragedy for Ukraine alone. It’s a tragedy for Russia. “Russian people don’t deserve a ruler like Putin. They’ve not had very much luck with their rulers in the last 150 years. In fact, they’ve had appalling luck.”

Mr. Varadarajan, a Journal contributor, is a fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and at New York University Law School’s Classical Liberal Institute.

Source: WSJ

Hopefully this is being discussed over at NATO:

Trump mused to donors that we should take our F-22 planes, "put the Chinese flag on them and bomb the #### out" out of Russia. "And then we say, China did it, we didn't do, China did it, and then they start fighting with each other and we sit back and watch."
Could save a lot of lives, people

The fallout from this is going to be massive. 

Pompeo, can he mount a presidential campaign? search his name on Twitter

Trump? Gonna get KILLED on this. Oh, hey, here's John Bolton, dunking on Donald on NEWSMAX, for pete's sake.

Marco Rubio is being the smart one, by jumping on the anti-Putin bandwagon. He isn't very bright, in general, so you get the Zoom call snafu, but the fact that he was all 'look at meeee, I'm texting with Zelensky cause we are totally besties!!!' tells you so much about how he is trying to position himself.

Wait till these Russians start talking. I mean, once the jig is up, how many of these oligarchs and Russian leaders are gonna go scorched earth on this one? Sooo many people in the West are about to lose their careers, because they sided with Russia. 
I would gladly take Rubio as a candidate over Trump and Biden.

Users who are viewing this thread