What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$500 redraft needs oneowner (1 Viewer)

Godzilla

Footballguy
12 teamer, $500 redraft. Second year of existence. Not one single problem last year. League composed of experienced and mature owners. BBID, 20 man roster, 9 starters QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,RB/WR,TE,K,DST. This league is essentialy composed of owners who are in other of my leagues. I never had problems with any of them and therefore trades are allowed. I know there will not be cheating. I have another trade that tells a bit about me as a commish. PLease read it.

If you are really interested and are a serious owner with references (it's not first in, first served), please PM me and I will give you the link of the league so you can check the bylaws and complete rules.

Thanks.

12 teamer, $500 redraft. Second year of existence. Not one single problem last year. League composed of experienced and mature owners. BBID, 20 man roster, 9 starters QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,RB/WR,TE,K,DST. This league is essentialy composed of owners who are in other of my leagues. I never had problems with any of them and therefore trades are allowed. I know there will not be cheating. I have another trade that tells a bit about me as a commish. PLease read it.If you are really interested and are a serious owner with references (it's not first in, first served), please PM me and I will give you the link of the league so you can check the bylaws and complete rules.Thanks.
All owners are long time, mature owners. Never had a problem with any of these guys. PM me for a link.

Users who are viewing this thread