What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Bay @ Chicago MNF Thread (1 Viewer)

The Bears trouble begines and ends with coaching.I bet if Parcells was thier coach, and had his own OC and DC, they would be a pretty good team.
Jerry Angelo's fingerprints are all over this alleged NFL Organization.I won't consider this season a success unless the Bears advance to the NFC Championship Game or unless Jerry Angelo and his staff, and the entire coaching staff are canned.Burn it down to the ground and build it back up from scratch.

Jauron refused to commit to Kordell as the QB after this game if things don't go well... comments from the bye week.I think Kordell might be out if the Bears start 0-3 but I think Mr. Concussion himself will start in his place, not Rex. Although Chris Chandler can't last a game without being knocked out so basically Rex will be starting shortly...

This series here is going to be talked about with the same disdain that the 90+ yard drive in Minnesota created. Can Blache's boyz stop ANYONE!!!

When I say the Pack is driving, I mean they are driving a steak into the hearts of the Bears
A T-bone steak? That might be a bit difficult, unless it's really well-cooked. A stake might be a little easier.

:no: This is just beautiful. I had a 41 point lead going into tonight (123-82 thanks to Harrison and the KC D) against Ahman Green and Javon Walker. That last touchdown just put me at 1-3 for the year. It's now 123-129. I also would have beat just about any other team this week. Our Manning/Tomlinson owner scored 150 pts but no one else even broke 100. (14 teams league)

The whole finger circles on the screen thing... how sad. The Bears 0-3. John Shoop is a disaster. Kordel is a disaster. The O-Line is a disaster. The D sucks 'cept for Green. Jauron is a mockery of an NFL coach.BUT...The STADIUM ROCKS.AND... :P CUBS IN THE PLAYOFFS BABY!!! CUBS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!! :P

BUBBA BENDS THE BEARS!TD for Franks.The Pack beating the Bears on national TV is one of those all time locks ever.

Ok was anyone in the same timezone as Bubba when he caught that TD? I can't wait for talk radio in the Windy City going into work tommorow... :bag:

I like the Dusty Baker for President sign. :thumbup: One of the good things about the Cubs' great season is that it has kept me from having to concentrate on the Bears!

Trust me Jauron and Kordell have to thank the Cubs. Tonight and tommorow morning the talk radio will :hot: rage :hot: against them but then tommorow night the Cubs start the playoffs and GOD WILLING :thumbup: the Cubs will provide a nice long miracle all the way through October.

:no: This is just beautiful. I had a 41 point lead going into tonight (123-82 thanks to Harrison and the KC D) against Ahman Green and Javon Walker. That last touchdown just put me at 1-3 for the year. It's now 123-129. I also would have beat just about any other team this week. Our Manning/Tomlinson owner scored 150 pts but no one else even broke 100. (14 teams league)
Sorry. The commissioner in our league at work needed 50 points tonight from Ahman Green and Brett Favre. The game just ended, and he got a total of...49.I win. :P

Love the Pack! Love the Cubs! Hate the Bears! Love the Wildcats (NU)! Follow the Yankees.I'm looking for wins every day this week!

Anyone notice how much time Kordell had in the pocket compared to Favre? I don't think the problem lies with just Stewart and Shoop. If the OL were better and the backs could pick up blitzing db... A defense that gives up big points early does not help the strategy of your typical Bears offense anyway. The Bears got big problems, but it's not all Stewart and Shoop. Besides one very bad interception I thought Stewart did ok. The Bears offense needs to adjust better to blitzing db's.

Users who are viewing this thread