What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LG G2.....anyone have it? Thoughts? (1 Viewer)

Is that the one with the button on the back? If so my friend had it, and it seemed like a nice device. I hear LG phones have great cameras.

Interested in this as well. Seeing high marks for this phone; higher than Galaxy

I have one. Camera is great, battery life is at least as good as advertised. Screen is gorgeous. The knock on for the screen is great. I've actually gotten so used to it that I find myself trying to turn mu iPad and the wife's iPhone on that way. Phone is also blazing fast.

Not a huge fan of LG's overlays, but they aren't as obtrusive as Samsung's IMO.

Abraham said:
Isn't the nexus 5 basically this phone without the rear button and lg skin?
Not quite. There a few differences that you can Google but the biggest one is battery life which the G2 supposedly beats almost every other smartphone out there.

I have one and love it. Battery life is good, great camera. Was my first smart phone so getting used to the buttons was not an issue for me.

I ended up buying one over the weekend....

It's great. No complaints. Does everything I want it to and more. I know I won't be using it to its full potential but it does everything I wanted it to (great camera, long battery life, fantastic screen display, fast speed, etc.).

My only....and I mean only....concern is not having the comfort of the gorilla glass. I've read stories about the screen cracking when the phone is dropped. I have a good case on order but I'm still treating it like a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread