What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

US Men's National Team (6 Viewers)

Gio's loan is a confirmed disaster. Not on the bench today. I wonder who makes these loan destination decisions, club, agent, player?
If I remember correctly they took forever to decide on the loan which his agent and his dad had a big say in.

Disaster may not even suffice for a term considering how important it was for him to take a step forward this year.

CP with a brace. What an incredible season for the captain.

With his season over, here are his stats across all comps:

Matches Played: 48 (previous high was 43)
Minutes: 3409 (previous high was 3027)
Goals: 15 (previous high was 11)
Assists: 9 (previous high was 10)
Goals + assists: 24 (previous high was 18)

Amazingly I don't think Milan was awarded a PK ever since Pulisic was expected to take over as the PK taker all those months ago. He has still not attempted a PK in his entire club career yet. 15 goals with out a PK is solid.

In terms of team stats, Pulisic's 19 league G+A was second to only Giroud on the team and Giroud had 4 pk's.

Sarge came off injured today in Norwich’s Leg 1 playoff scoreless draw against Leeds. Around the 82nd minute and happened off screen, but it looks like he just sat down on his own. Can’t really tell what happened. He walked off on his own, might just be precautionary.

(y)(y)

========

Congratulations to Houston-born Fabian Hurzeler who has lead St. Pauli to the Bundesliga.
- He took the head coaching job last January at the age of 29 and in a relegation battle. He orchestrated an immediate and phenomenal turnaround
Pelligrino Matarazzo has performed similar miracles at Hoffenheim. He took over around last February when they were in the relegation zone. They finished the season strong to stay in the Bundesliga.

Today they are mudstomping an already relegated Darmstadt on the road (it's currently 0-6) and are one point up on Freiburg for the Europa Conference spot with one game to play. They are still alive for the Europa League spot though it would take some luck.

Users who are viewing this thread