What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Big trade advice/advice for 1-3 team? (1 Viewer)

pikleman22

Footballguy
Hello there,

Half PPR 10 team league with 1.25x YAC points  (receiving backs and YAC receivers are godly). I lost CMC to injury, am 1-3, and am just looking to build some depth here. My team is posted down below.

I have been offered four trades by the same owner. Do I consider any of these?

Trade 1: I give Kelce/J Robinson for Derrick Henry/Jonnu

Trade 2: I give Kelce/W Fuller/J Robinson for Derrick Henry/Jonnu/Diontae Johnson

Trade 3: I give Kelce/J Robinson/Terry for Joshua Kelley/Derrick Henry/Jonnu

Trade 4: I give Kelce/Terry/Fuller/J Robinson for Derrick Henry/Jonnu/Diontae Johnson/Joshua Kelley.

Some other players this owner has that I could bargain for are Adam Thielen, Laviska Shenault, and Devin Singletary. He also has Chris Carson but won't budge on him (I tried).

I have been also been offered OBJ for my Will Fuller from a separate owner. I thought about it and have pretty much decided no due to consistency worries but if anyone thinks I should pounce let me know.

Any other thoughts, opinions, strategies I could do to salvage my season? Thanks!

QB: Matt Ryan, Herbert

RB: CMC (INJ), Leveon, James Robinson, Jerick McKinon, Lat Murray, Zack Moss, Cam Akers

WR: Kenny G, Scary Terry, Will Fuller, Ruggs, Corey Davis (OUT Covid), Mecole Hardman

TE: Travis Kelce, Mo Alie-Cox

D/ST and Kicker: Stream

I would consider Trade 1 out of the 4. The easy read is that this move creates more Risk/Reward for your team, If you are fine with going down in a blaze of glory then I'd say you make the trade and try to get the superior player Derrick Henry. If the titans continue to test positive they will continue to damage your team to the point its all over.  I would weigh that into the trade and make a decision. Also I would make the OBJ trade and give up Will Fuller. Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread