What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGs issue with Safari Browser (1 Viewer)

Sinn Fein

Footballguy
If I try to access the site via Safari - i get a re-direct to Invision Set-up:

Welcome to Invision Community 4

Before we can begin, please rename conf_global.dist.php to conf_global.php in /var/www/html/106117 and ensure it is writable (usually CHMOD 0777).

Install Guide

I can access via Chrome, and mobile - just not Safari.

Do with that what you will.

If I try to access the site via Safari - i get a re-direct to Invision Set-up:

Welcome to Invision Community 4

Before we can begin, please rename conf_global.dist.php to conf_global.php in /var/www/html/106117 and ensure it is writable (usually CHMOD 0777).

Install Guide

I can access via Chrome, and mobile - just not Safari.

Do with that what you will.

I can access, but not sign in....

Oops!

Something went wrong. Please try again.

It's been that way for about a week.  Chrome works fine.

Also, that's for the forums only.  No problem getting to subscriber content via my login.

HellToupee said:
It’s been an issue with me on iOS for a while now. Leave and come back and you have to sign back in, sometimes just switch threads and I’m logged out again 
Yeah, having this across multiple platforms. It seems the worst is Edge on my work laptop

HellToupee said:
It’s been an issue with me on iOS for a while now. Leave and come back and you have to sign back in, sometimes just switch threads and I’m logged out again 
This has been happening for me on Chrome (iphone and desktop) ever since the last update.  

Since the NFL season began I've had trouble logging into the forums on both Firefox and Chrome. I type in username and password correctly, tell it to remember password, then click to login. 40% of the time it kicks me to a different page to log in, where I type in the same info and click to log in and it works. It's a pain in the ### but a small one.

This used to be an iPhone only issue for me but today it’s on my iPad as well but much worse. Every forum or thread change logs me out. No problem with DuckDuckGo 

I have an issue that appeared when I switched to duckduckgo browser on my phone.  It seems to log me out of FBG on my other devices.  If I log in from my laptop, it logs me out on my phone.  I'm sure it's a duckduckgo cookie thing, but I thought I fireproofed FBG and that should take care of it. 

Is anyone else having issues logging on (or staying logged in) via mobile?

I am using an iPhone XS and Safari.  I log in, but then when I click on a topic or try to view my notifications, it freezes or I am logged out and cannot reply/post in a thread.

I am using an iPhone XS and Safari.  I log in, but then when I click on a topic or try to view my notifications, it freezes or I am logged out and cannot reply/post in a thread.
Still happens all the time on my iPhone & safari. On my phone & Duckduckgo there are no issues, on my iPad & safari there are no issues. It’s a real pia

Still happens all the time on my iPhone & safari. On my phone & Duckduckgo there are no issues, on my iPad & safari there are no issues. It’s a real pia
It has been intermittent for a while, but now I have not been able to reply via phone since 12/31.

Leeroy Jenkins said:

Yes - phone and iPad.  Everything is updated on them also.

Users who are viewing this thread