What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W5 - Pittsburgh V San Diego (1 Viewer)

Can anybody please explain to me why they don't where these unis all the time? It's like being able to jump in the sack with Eva Longoria anytime you want, but then saying, nah, give me more of that Roseanne Arnold.
Alex Spanos hates them. He thinks they are a wimpy color and believes the team doesn't play very well in them.
Seriously?
I'm not saying this now because Pgh is facing them -- I've said so in previous threads -- I generally like SD as a team but I think those powderblue Uni's are terrible.

Can anybody please explain to me why they don't where these unis all the time? It's like being able to jump in the sack with Eva Longoria anytime you want, but then saying, nah, give me more of that Roseanne Arnold.
Alex Spanos hates them. He thinks they are a wimpy color and believes the team doesn't play very well in them.
Seriously?
It IS the Spanos family after all. :yes:

Seriously?
I'm not saying this now because Pgh is facing them -- I've said so in previous threads -- I generally like SD as a team but I think those powderblue Uni's are terrible.
Wearing my powder blue #55 right now, pal. :excited:

Seriously?
It IS the Spanos family after all. :yes:
This edit got missed, but Spanos may have a point. I don't know if the Bolts have won in them since they started 6-0 in the throwback year of '94. As soon as Spanos had the option of using his regular unis that year, he did... and the Chargers started winning again.

And the Steelers are now at 8 passes to 6 runs, continuing a trend of being pass-first all year. The Steelers have their bad years when they are pass-first.

Heh Al Michaels says "The Chargers fans want Rivers to throw more".

If you listen to the fans, you will soon be sitting with them.

And the Steelers are now at 8 passes to 6 runs, continuing a trend of being pass-first all year. The Steelers have their bad years when they are pass-first.
the thing is the stillers probably had an above average QB when they were pass first.

the thing is the stillers probably had an above average QB when they were pass first.
The last time they were pass-first, they were 6-10. Tommy Maddox 18TDs, 17INTs, 6.6 YPA.The Cowher Steelers are pretty unique in that they are always near the top of the league in rushes if not #1 when they win.

Congrats Davenport (whoever the hell you are), that was the f aggiest little dance I've seen on the field in some time. Deon must be proud.

:X

The Chargers lost last week because they think they can tackle by hitting a guy with their shoulderpads. It's happenening again.

Al Michaels wanted to prove that he has no understanding of cap management with that Brees comment.

Ok, time for the Chargers to start tackling and stop trying for the "Kill Shot" all the time.

(not a fan of either team, but I do like well-played football)

Understatement: Chargers' O looking pathetic.

OR

Steelers' D looking dominant.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread