What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It was a tremendous raid. (1 Viewer)

can't wait for GOP President who can order raids on Biden and Hillary
You do realize there are 3 branches of government and the President would not be involved in the decision to execute a search warrant.
Also the current director of the FBI was a Trump appointee as was the DOJ attorney that signed of on the search warrant. This is far from a political witch-hunt.

can't wait for GOP President who can order raids on Biden and Hillary

You will need a judge to sign off on it
One of the main elements of the conspiracy theory personality is that none of these real life rules apply. Of course the judge is a leftist who was ordered by Biden to sign off on the warrant, because this is all a grand scheme to persecute not only Trump but the entire MAGA movement.

I just read this .... U.S. Code Title 18, Section 2071 that states, "Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States."

maybe the real reason Democrats did this .... they're scared to death of Trump

I just read this .... U.S. Code Title 18, Section 2071 that states, "Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States."

I don't think they are scared of Trump. Maybe of trump, the far right and a GOP that is trying to sabotage the election...that's a little scary

All freedom loving Americans should be terrified of him. But for that rule to take place, Trump would have to be indicted, tried and convicted. And not by Democrats but by the legal system.

This was posted multiple times yesterday and discussed already. Constitution lays out that it isn’t exactly that simple. And the FBI and Federal Judges are not “democrats “who did this”

You guys need to make up your mind --the left is either scared of Trump OR not scared and desperately need Trump front and center. I've heard both from your side.

You guys need to make up your mind --the left is either scared of Trump OR not scared and desperately need Trump front and center. I've heard both from your side.
I'll go with scared to death. 2024

need him front and center 2022

I agree with this. The D’s were spending money to get the MAGA candidate to beat Meijer in the Michigan primary.

We ALL should be --not just the Dems

Trump is the most beatable Republican candidate in a general election. And it's not even close.

after last night. he just won the nomination.

Why? Seriously…what about that would make someone want to vote for him over another?

As A DeSantis backer. I'm afraid you're right.

Why? Seriously…what about that would make someone want to vote for him over another?
because this is an absolute ******** raid.

IMO maybe the biggest mistake Biden and Democrats have done

they have fired up the conservative / Trump voting base and a lot of people that dont like Trump will hate Govt overreach even more

this was a yuge, bigly big mistake IMO and assures Trump will run in 2024

"The former president of the United States did not handle classified documents properly. I watched him do it...I watched him go through documents, throw some away, rip some up and put some in his pocket," Stephanie Grisham, Trump's former press secretary, says on CNN.

Saving some classified documents for later is a power move. KFC never gives you enough napkins.
🍗

Trump was running in 2024 regardless of this :lmao:

His "base" has been dying for him to run since he lost...look no further than the CPAC straw poll results. This notion that he was "forgotten" or "pushed to the side" has always been nonsense. The good news in this is that his "base" has been shrinking since his loss and he's made zero effort to reach out to anyone but them...clearly a winning strategy.

they have fired up the conservative / Trump voting base and a lot of people that dont like Trump will hate Govt overreach even more

Biden and the Democrats did the "raid"?

Trump running in 2024 is about the only way I and many others will vote for the Democrat nominee.

Biden appointed current FBI Director Chris Wray?

I agree. Wouldn't have voted for him before last night. will do so now if he runs.
Why? Can you explain why you believe this raid changed your mind?

Trump running in 2024 is about the only way I and many others will vote for the Democrat nominee.

Democrats literally would just have to put out someone competent and they’d easily defeat Trump IMO. The scary thing is, I’m not 100% convinced that the Democrats will do that.

Democrats literally would just have to put out someone competent and they’d easily defeat Trump IMO. The scary thing is, I’m not 100% convinced that the Democrats will do that.
:lmao: No truer words.

I agree. Wouldn't have voted for him before last night. will do so now if he runs.
Did you see the post before yours?

I'm surprised someone who sees himself as a astute political observer has to ask a question like that. I think you don't want see what the left is making trump into. he is transformed into a symbol of govt overreach.

is the government trying to provoke a jan 6 type response?

wtf is with the doubling of the IRS?

What about primary? Is he your preferred GOP nominee? If he is now but wasn’t before, who was your preferred nominee before?

sure. makes me angry. Russiagate, et al. anything and everything to destroy him. Trump does enough to downgrade himself but the left has been hellbent on making him pay for winning an election for 5 years. day in day out. FBI ? Peter Strzok scheming with his girlfriend to discredit him & another FBI agent altering documents to get a FISA warrent. Comey trying to set Trump up with a visit. FBI? pfffft. they have become a political arm of the Democrat party.

I'm surprised someone who sees himself as a astute political observer has to ask a question like that. I think you don't want see what the left is making trump into. he is transformed into a symbol of govt overreach.

is the government trying to provoke a jan 6 type response?

wtf is with the doubling of the IRS?
The IRS increase, long overdue because the main issue with taxes is not that we need more of them but that we need to collect what is already owed, was part of the senate bill and has nothing to do with this warrant. This warrant was issued by a Trump appointed FBI chief and approved by a Trump appointed judge. I didn’t need to be that astute to notice that.

sure. makes me angry. Russiagate, et al. anything and everything to destroy him. Trump does enough to downgrade himself but the left has been hellbent on making him pay for winning an election for 5 years. day in day out. FBI ? Peter Strzok scheming with his girlfriend to discredit him & another FBI agent altering documents to get a FISA warrent. Comey trying to set Trump up with a visit. FBI? pfffft. they have become a political arm of the Democrat party.
How do you explain that it was two Trump appointees who approved this? Are they all part of the left, the deep state? Is everyone who does something against Trump automatically a leftist in your eyes? Where does it end?

Reactions: Neo

What about primary? Is he your preferred GOP nominee? If he is now but wasn’t before, who was your preferred nominee before?

I wouldn't be surprised if all the big candidates like DeSantis don't run.

Users who are viewing this thread