What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Judge Reinhold: Most Famous Role (1 Viewer)

Judge Reinhold

• Brad Hamilton (Fast Times At Ridgemont High)

Votes: 58 72.5%
  • Det. Billy Rosewood (Beverly Hills Cop)

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • Close Talker (Seinfeld)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pat Benatar's Wingman (Shadows Of The Night)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
1st 2 movies I think of for him are Fast Times & The Santa Clause. So, went with Brad.

Fast Times is the easy winner, but a major nod has to be given to Ruthless People. Many funny lines in that film, but the way Ken (Reinhold's character) mutters, "Christ," to himself when getting in his car after the cops made the idiot boyfriend give the briefcase back to him is priceless. I LOL at that every time.

But yeah, Fast Times. "I hope you had a helluva piss, Arnold!" and "Doesn't anybody bleeping knock anymore" are two of the best lines from a film LOADED with classic lines.

Who knows why but this thread made me look up some more about him. Turns out his career was partially derailed because he was a jerk. He even admits that he thought he was hot **** and was so difficult on set that people rightfully didn't want to work with him anymore.

Fast Times is the easy winner, but a major nod has to be given to Ruthless People. Many funny lines in that film, but the way Ken (Reinhold's character) mutters, "Christ," to himself when getting in his car after the cops made the idiot boyfriend give the briefcase back to him is priceless. I LOL at that every time.
Ruthless people never gets enough love. "Give the bag to bozo" is just one of the many great lines in it.

Ruthless people never gets enough love. "Give the bag to bozo" is just one of the many great lines in it.
“This may just be the stupidest person on the face of the earth”

“This may just be the stupidest person on the face of the earth”
"Perhaps we should shoot him."

Users who are viewing this thread