What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL 2021 WEEK TWO DFS (1 Viewer)

I like Wilson/Brady/Hurts all coming in at less than 9% owned.  Assuming it holds true.  Have as much of them, as I do Dak/Herbert/Murray, which are all trending at over 12% ownership. 

I wrote down ownership for each, and about the only ones that are lower owned on the list is Diggs, Fant, Higbee.   

I think this list is good for the core of a gpp, or for a cash/cash+ type of LU, but for bigger gpps we probably need to find a couple pivots.  
Agreed and understood.  Most lineups have one play at less than 5% in them.  Might not be unique enough, but even after all these years I am still trying to balance the ownership part of the puzzle. 

Last edited by a moderator:
On FD this week I decided to try the $2 20max gpp.   Instead of taking a handful of shots at the Milly Maker and have to battle 700k+ entries, and be behind players putting in 150 LUs, I figured I would try a smaller gpp that I could max enter.   35K entries is still quite a few though, so I figure I still have to stack/correlate and have a couple low owned players in mind.    Here are some random gpp thoughts I had swirling in my head to decide on:

• in general, I don't seem to love a lot of sub 5% plays.  a few I wrote down were:  Chase Edmonds, Beasley/Sanders, Thielen, Waddle, Fant, Everett, Hurts, Burrow.  
  • based on that and the qb %s, I my favorite low % gpp stack is Allen + 2WRs or a cheap on + Waddle.    Allen owns the Dolphins, and I think I saw that Fuller is out this week again too (need to double check that)
  • seeing all the high owned 6K RBs, I wrote down to look at a 2 stud RB LU for a different roster construction.  One I liked is using Herbert/Williams/Cook + Lamb for a cheap, lesser owned stack in the game everybody is looking at then putting in something like Cook/Chubb and go from there.  
  • 2 of the highest owned on the week are N.harris and Waller in the same game.    Huge leverage if you take a RB like D.Harris and then a Pitts WR in a LU.   Or do something like D.Johnson + Ruggs and leverage off both highly owned players.

FatNate said:
Jacobs out.  We all in on Drake?  $5500. Probably see 15 touches.  Against a decent Steelers defense.  I need to study a bit more, on the surface I don’t expect to have any. 
theyre saying peyton barber will take jacobs role.

Here are a few that I put together to stare at for the day as I thought about some of the things above:

Allen - Kamara/Chubb/Cook - Sanders/Waddle/Chase - Higbee - Seattle   

This one was just a WTF to see what a LU would look like with 3 high priced RBs.   

Herbert - Cook/Chubb/D.Harris - M.Williams/Lamb/D.Johnson - Cook - Clev

This one I am probably keeping, and the one I posted about above.  D.Johnson and D.Harris instead of N.Harris with 2 stud RBs.  

Murray - Edmonds/N.Harris/Carson - Thielen/Cooper/A.Brown - Pitts - Pitts 

I saw that at home Murray and Edmonds have a high correlation, and Thielen was low owned.   Then N.Harris/Pit D correlation and Brown/Pitts.  

Slowly narrowing it down.  Pretty sure for my 20 I am going to end up on something like:  6 Murray, 6 Allen, 4 Dall/LaC, and then 4 random LUs (I would guess Wilson and Brady will each have one).  

I like Herbert (like the rest of the world) but I'm gonna have to veer and do a Hurts stack. 

I already have a Stafford stack lineup.

various FD...

50-Player League ($2)

45-Player League ($2)

40-Player League ($2)

100-Player League ($1 - Top 12 Win)

$60K Sun NFL Snap (20 Entries Max)

$45K Sun NFL Safety (Single Entry)

$35K Sun NFL Squib (Single Entry)

$1K Sun NFL Small Squib (Single Entry)

$100K Sun NFL Dive ($5K to 1st)

$3M NFL Sunday Million ($1M to 1st $100K DEF TD Bonus)

Dak 9; Brady, Hurts 5; Murray 4; Herbert, Stafford, Wilson, Burrow, Ben, Allen 2

Milly only Dak, Brady, Murray 2 each; the rest 1 each

A little under $100 in play....good luck all.

Hope you all did better today.   Lost about $100 on FD, up $30 on DK.  I think that ends my season on FD for the most part.  

Best LU finished 2,595th in FD. $205 in, $157 out so still up for the year but today was a slight disappointment as I had that Vikings afterthought WR in a few of my better LUs and they just didn't get over the hump. Mixon killed me.

In our league I did horrible despite having Brady at QB as I ended up taking Anotnio Brown as my WR and, well, you know...

lol. I had 6 Murray stacks and still went 0-20 with my gpp lus.  each one had a crap couple players that tanked it- mostly D and Tes.  

did any TE hit today? 

various FD...

50-Player League ($2)

45-Player League ($2)

40-Player League ($2)

100-Player League ($1 - Top 12 Win)

$60K Sun NFL Snap (20 Entries Max)

$45K Sun NFL Safety (Single Entry)

$35K Sun NFL Squib (Single Entry)

$1K Sun NFL Small Squib (Single Entry)

$100K Sun NFL Dive ($5K to 1st)

$3M NFL Sunday Million ($1M to 1st $100K DEF TD Bonus)

Dak 9; Brady, Hurts 5; Murray 4; Herbert, Stafford, Wilson, Burrow, Ben, Allen 2

Milly only Dak, Brady, Murray 2 each; the rest 1 each

A little under $100 in play....good luck all.

I took first place in the bolded...and earned a whopping $25 for first place, yipee!

For the week I turned $94 in entries into $49 of winnings, lol.  Kamara and Higbee trashed many of my lineups.

My winning lineup scored 186 points (with 2 points from AB and 5 points from the Browns).

QBTom Brady

RBDerrick Henry

RBNick Chubb

WRMike Evans

WRAntonio Brown

WRCooper Kupp

TERob Gronkowski

FLEXNajee Harris

DEFCleveland Browns

$200 in, $225 out (roughly 68 unique lineups). Mainly thanks to the lineup I had in our contest otherwise it would have been a losing week. It sure is tough to win nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread