What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2024 Cakeboy League - I guess the draft has started. (2 Viewers)

it's a long way away and things have to happen, but i'm hoping i can do this next year if i am in Italy. i'll be 6 hours ahead and watching games, setting lineups will be uber tough. east coast games at 7p will mean 1a starts for me. i'll have no idea who is and isn't playing daily. i'm gonna give it a try, but i suspect i won't be able to compete. i don't think having the 6 hour advance knowledge of scores and stats can offset the time difference. will be interesting.
Get someone to co-own with you. You can do the early morning work, they can do the late night work, and you can high five as you pass like ships in the night.

The team name can be Cucumber Vodka Shots.

@kevzilla

I still can’t fathom a grown man sharing a fantasy team with another grown man
i once shared a dessert with @wilked , but never a roto team.

it's a long way away and things have to happen, but i'm hoping i can do this next year if i am in Italy. i'll be 6 hours ahead and watching games, setting lineups will be uber tough. east coast games at 7p will mean 1a starts for me. i'll have no idea who is and isn't playing daily. i'm gonna give it a try, but i suspect i won't be able to compete. i don't think having the 6 hour advance knowledge of scores and stats can offset the time difference. will be interesting.
Get someone to co-own with you. You can do the early morning work, they can do the late night work, and you can high five as you pass like ships in the night.

The team name can be Cucumber Vodka Shots.

@kevzilla

I still can’t fathom a grown man sharing a fantasy team with another grown man
i once shared a dessert with @wilked , but never a roto team.

I once shared a pinks hotdog Lady and the Tramp style with my buddy in Vegas

I’m going skiing tomorrow. I’m in the Midwest with a cellphone so of course i should still be able to make my picks

Remember when this used to be fun?
I have two kids now

Keep going.....
Lmao. Adding a puppy in 3 weeks. I may actually be insane?

I was absolutely against getting a dog a few years ago, but he's my favorite child by far now.
Yea we lost one suddenly last month and had wanted a big dog for the boys for a while so going forward with it. It’s a lot with a baby but we’ll push through.

8.7 Xander Bogaerts
He’s still in the league?
8.09 - Tanner Bibee, Cleveland Indians
No chance this is a real player? Not even on my sheet. Maybe you’re looking ahead to the Italian leagues?
Remember when this used to be fun?
I have two kids now

Keep going.....
Lmao. Adding a puppy in 3 weeks. I may actually be insane?

Did you not see the thread where I had to buy a ring camera to figure out which animal was pooping on my kids bed? Spoiler: it was the dog

Users who are viewing this thread