What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please Read - Big Change For The Forum - Asking For Your Grace - Forum Offline 8/1 (1 Viewer)

Thanks for all the hard work @Joe Bryant !! and the rest of the team.

Much needed break from this place, and I am already super excited that I saw that quotes from ignored users are also hidden!!!

:clap:

Nice job, @Joe Bryant The site looks great. It didn't take long for me to realize my addiction to this place. :-)
No doubt. The first couple days I was a bit shocked at how many times I reached for the phone with the intent to post here. After a few days I didn't miss the toxic bs and I was actually in a better mood.
The improved ignore feature is going to do wonders for dorks like me who get sucked in by the posters I need to stop engaging with. :lol:

Nice job, @Joe Bryant The site looks great. It didn't take long for me to realize my addiction to this place. :-)
No doubt. The first couple days I was a bit shocked at how many times I reached for the phone with the intent to post here. After a few days I didn't miss the toxic bs and I was actually in a better mood.
The improved ignore feature is going to do wonders for dorks like me who get sucked in by the posters I need to stop engaging with. :lol:
Yep. I'm already catching up on threads at a breakneck pace thanks to the ignored quote feature.

Well, I leave for 2 years, I check back in and everything has changed. I guess I should be a little more active in the forums. :shades:

Thank y'all. Big props to @Memphis Foundry . This was all Keith.

And thank y'all for the grace on stuff. I'm sure there will be plenty of things folks would like to change or tweak but given it's our busiest time of the year, few if anything will be able to change for the next 60 days or so.

Glad to be back up and thanks for the patience. And thanks for being part of the forums!

Well Done @Joe Bryant and team.....I know the work to do this and it is much appreciated!
Thanks GB. It was all @Memphis Foundry on this one. It wound up being quite a bit more painful than even we expected and thank you everyone for the patience. I do like how it's going so far. Thanks.
Big kudos to @Memphis Foundry as well. Well done!!!
And to all involved. After the last couple of years we all have more stress than needed and the timing of what the IT company couldn't have been worse. Thank you for getting things up and running again!

Well Done @Joe Bryant and team.....I know the work to do this and it is much appreciated!
Thanks GB. It was all @Memphis Foundry on this one. It wound up being quite a bit more painful than even we expected and thank you everyone for the patience. I do like how it's going so far. Thanks.
Big kudos to @Memphis Foundry as well. Well done!!!
And to all involved. After the last couple of years we all have more stress than needed and the timing of what the IT company couldn't have been worse. Thank you for getting things up and running again!

Thank you GB. :hifive:

Users who are viewing this thread