What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Hundred-Dollar Gas Fill-Up And The Demise Of The Democrats In 2022 (1 Viewer)

Crazy world.

Dude across from me at gas station today yells.. $115!!! THANKS BIDEN!!! 2 people yell out **** Biden!!

Dude is driving an F250. Other 2 - F150, Expedition.

If I ever walk around this miserable blaming everything bad in the world on a politician - please shoot me.

well to be fair, Biden ran an anti-oil campaign, stopping pipelines, said he'd eliminate fossil fuels, attacked oil from day 1 ............... I mean that's what he did, isn't it ?

so when oil prices went up and up and our US production cannot step up to meet our demands - or won't increase because of our anti-oil president .... who's to blame ? Biden should have immediately went to oil producers in the USA and made agreements ... but instead, he went to Saudi on his knees, blamed Putin and now is releasing our oil reserves for political reasons before the mid-terms

***** Biden .... you can understand why
If all of this negativity is running through your head at a gas pump.... I'm sorry.
How about at a grocery store? How about a restaurant?
Same. I don't feel the need to blame someone every time I pull out my wallet.

One, I can't imagine the level of misery that would be. Two, trying to blame one person or thing for things with infinite variables contributing to it (like inflation/economy/etc)... you just look like an *** and end up doing really impressive and awesome things like yelling at your president at a gas pump.
I asked before but you ignored it. If not the people that govern us and bloated bureaucracies, who created the issues and challenges or, what you call “infinite variables” that working and middle class Americans are facing? Please give us your opinion. Unless you think everything is fine and working and middle class Americans aren’t suffering any hardships.
Of course they bear some blame. They share it with our red and blue decision makers and those without colors over the last several decades. Loose monetary policy is not a new thing. The bill was always going to become due and covid accelerated the timeline, but what are we going to do about it? Point the finger at the team currently in charge. It's the simple minded american way. And it ensures nothing will change.
Sure I agree with you. I have no love for the Republican Party. I just fail to see how every issue we face isn’t caused by government.
Add "government" to things with infinite variables.

Its like yelling at the weather. Waste of breathe.
Why are you in a political forum whining about people worried about politicians?

No idea but I would guess he 2-3X his net worth.

how? his 401K would have crashed, his stock investments would have crashed (like everyone elses, right ??)

but no

The White House chief medical adviser's net worth rose from $7.6 million in 2019 to over $12.6 million by December 2021.
"Fauci's soaring net worth was based on career-end salary spiking, lucrative cash prizes awarded by nonprofit organizations around the world, and an ever-larger investment portfolio," OpenTheBooks CEO Adam Andrzejewski told Fox News.

imagine that .... a pandemic and you're making hands over fists money from it ... hmmmmm
The market crash started in Jan 2022. This article is reporting his net worth in Dec 2021 when the market was at an all time high. Here is the source for that article: https://www.openthebooks.com/breaki...lion-during-pandemic--up-5-million-2019-2021/. nothing really looks out of whack here. The same as many, his investments (mostly in mutual funds according to the article) increased dramatically over the period from April 2020 to Dec 2021. I'd guess his net worth has taken a pretty good hit over the last 10 months the same as most of us.

The only thing I see as somewhat out of line is the $1 million award he received from the Dan David foundation, but that makes sense at the tail end of his career. The rest of the compensation and awards look pretty in line with his pre-pandemic earnings.
Obviously his appearance fees go up also as he was the face of the pandemic no matter what side of the debate your on. He could speak for the next few years and live very comfortably. Nothing wrong with it either.

Obviously his appearance fees go up also as he was the face of the pandemic no matter what side of the debate your on. He could speak for the next few years and live very comfortably. Nothing wrong with it either.

capitalism !!

but ... Fauci spread & fed the shutdowns/masks/shields/shots etc ...... kinds created his own value didn't it? Profiting off a pandemic by the leaders seems ...... unethical to me

how? his 401K would have crashed, his stock investments would have crashed (like everyone elses, right ??)

but no

The White House chief medical adviser's net worth rose from $7.6 million in 2019 to over $12.6 million by December 2021.
"Fauci's soaring net worth was based on career-end salary spiking, lucrative cash prizes awarded by nonprofit organizations around the world, and an ever-larger investment portfolio," OpenTheBooks CEO Adam Andrzejewski told Fox News.

imagine that .... a pandemic and you're making hands over fists money from it ... hmmmmm
The market crash started in Jan 2022. This article is reporting his net worth in Dec 2021 when the market was at an all time high. Here is the source for that article: https://www.openthebooks.com/breaki...lion-during-pandemic--up-5-million-2019-2021/. nothing really looks out of whack here. The same as many, his investments (mostly in mutual funds according to the article) increased dramatically over the period from April 2020 to Dec 2021. I'd guess his net worth has taken a pretty good hit over the last 10 months the same as most of us.

The only thing I see as somewhat out of line is the $1 million award he received from the Dan David foundation, but that makes sense at the tail end of his career. The rest of the compensation and awards look pretty in line with his pre-pandemic earnings.
Just doing some quick math here. At the start of 2019, his net worth was 7.6 million. At the start of 2022, his net worth was 12.6 million. The total return of the S&P 500 over those 3 years was 72% (source). If he had matched that, he would be worth around 13 million at the start of 2022. I don't see much of an argument that he profited off the pandemic (other than due to the market increases). At least based on these filings.

Last edited:
Crazy world.

Dude across from me at gas station today yells.. $115!!! THANKS BIDEN!!! 2 people yell out **** Biden!!

If I ever walk around this miserable blaming everything bad in the world on a politician - please shoot me.

well to be fair, Biden ran an anti-oil campaign, stopping pipelines, said he'd eliminate fossil fuels, attacked oil from day 1 ............... I mean that's what he did, isn't it ?

so when oil prices went up and up and our US production cannot step up to meet our demands - or won't increase because of our anti-oil president .... who's to blame ? Biden should have immediately went to oil producers in the USA and made agreements ... but instead, he went to Saudi on his knees, blamed Putin and now is releasing our oil reserves for political reasons before the mid-terms

If all of this negativity is running through your head at a gas pump.... I'm sorry.

One, I can't imagine the level of misery that would be. Two, trying to blame one person or thing for things with infinite variables contributing to it (like inflation/economy/etc)... you just look like an *** and end up doing really impressive and awesome things like yelling at your president at a gas pump.
I asked before but you ignored it. If not the people that govern us and bloated bureaucracies, who created the issues and challenges or, what you call “infinite variables” that working and middle class Americans are facing? Please give us your opinion. Unless you think everything is fine and working and middle class Americans aren’t suffering any hardships.
Of course they bear some blame. They share it with our red and blue decision makers and those without colors over the last several decades. Loose monetary policy is not a new thing. The bill was always going to become due and covid accelerated the timeline, but what are we going to do about it? Point the finger at the team currently in charge. It's the simple minded american way. And it ensures nothing will change.
Sure I agree with you. I have no love for the Republican Party. I just fail to see how every issue we face isn’t caused by government.
Add "government" to things with infinite variables.

Its like yelling at the weather. Waste of breathe.
Why are you in a political forum whining about people worried about politicians?
Not whining at all... you?

If you are serious about that last line, you have indeed taken the bait - and you are indeed in that miserable place I hope I never find myself at.

Like people yelling out at gas stations... it is just a bad look as well.

its not bait - its literally what Biden promised and did .... do you really not believe it ?

are you calling Biden a liar ?

Biden denied the donor’s association to the fossil fuel industry before calling the young woman “kiddo” and taking her hand. He said, “I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you. I guarantee you. We’re going to end fossil fuel.”

So... you walk around cursing out inanimate objects over it? Does a bowl of cereal survive a morning in your house after paying for the inflated milk prices?

I'm just saying - try NOT being like that. Sleep better, lower that blood pressure a little.

but no

Just doing some quick math here. At the start of 2019, his net worth was 7.6 million. At the start of 2022, his net worth was 12.6 million. The total return of the S&P 500 over those 3 years was 72% (source). If he had matched that, he would be worth around 13 million at the start of 2022. I don't see much of an argument that he profited off the pandemic (other than due to the market increases). At least based on these filings.
If you are serious about that last line, you have indeed taken the bait - and you are indeed in that miserable place I hope I never find myself at.

Like people yelling out at gas stations... it is just a bad look as well.

its not bait - its literally what Biden promised and did .... do you really not believe it ?

are you calling Biden a liar ?

Biden denied the donor’s association to the fossil fuel industry before calling the young woman “kiddo” and taking her hand. He said, “I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you. I guarantee you. We’re going to end fossil fuel.”

So... you walk around cursing out inanimate objects over it? Does a bowl of cereal survive a morning in your house after paying for the inflated milk prices?

I'm just saying - try NOT being like that. Sleep better, lower that blood pressure a little.
Easy if you have life clocked.

I pray that sense prevails among the electorate about gas pricing and we don't elect Trump again because we've decided we're paying too much at the pump. There's no government corruption causing the price of gas to go up. It's at what it's at. Perhaps certain policies have hindered the output, but that's a drop in the bucket compared to the damage that we can do by electing would-be dictators into high office.

Gosh this grinds my gears. I keep hoping for the price to drop. Every day.

I don't think I ever said anything like that

But I do blame Biden and Democrats for the anti-energy moves he made that impacted gas prices which has hit every American hard via inflation ............ it didn't have to be like that, but that's what Biden promised, its what he delivered and its directly hurt American citizens and continues

in 2024 we'll elect a GOP President - I'll sleep better then

I pray that sense prevails among the electorate about gas pricing and we don't elect Trump again because we've decided we're paying too much at the pump. There's no government corruption causing the price of gas to go up. It's at what it's at. Perhaps certain policies have hindered the output, but that's a drop in the bucket compared to the damage that we can do by electing would-be dictators into high office.

Gosh this grinds my gears. I keep hoping for the price to drop. Every day.

you hope Democrats are going to do something to increase fossil fuels to bring gas prices down ?

I mean seriously ?

you hope Democrats are going to do something to increase fossil fuels to bring gas prices down ?

I mean seriously ?

I think you're misreading me, maybe. I don't think they will. That's why I'm hoping the electorate chooses the current Democrats over gas prices, because I think the gas prices are here to stay and might get worse. And I do not think--in the least--that Democrats are going to pursue policies to lower the price of gasoline.

I think you're misreading me, maybe. I don't think they will. That's why I'm hoping the electorate chooses the current Democrats over gas prices, because I think the gas prices are here to stay and might get worse. And I do not think--in the least--that Democrats are going to pursue policies to lower the price of gasoline.

when I read things like this, is makes it sound like you don't think administration's policies have any impact at all ?

they do

example - Obama's administration - what did they do on diesel fuel? what regulations did they pass and how did that effect diesel? because I have a VW Jetta, diesel, 6 speed manual, 60 mpg and I paid less at the pump for diesel ......... until Obama's year and all that happened and now, diesel is much more expensive than gasoline

Obama's impact was real, predicted, expected and it impacted goods/services and people driving diesels

do you agree ?

do you agree ?

It would seem policy has at least something to do with pricing, yes. It depends on the policy and how onerous the potential regulations are how much the commodity is affected.

I don't know enough about energy/fuel policy to comment intelligently about it, including down to how much an administration can affect prices, though given that countries that nationalize their industries tend to bankrupt them, there is definitely a policy/price (supply and demand) connection, yes.

I don't think you're really getting me on a "gotcha" thing here. I was simply saying I hope that people vote Democratic despite the cost of fuel. That's really all I was saying.

Asking me to argue for or against any other point isn't really what my comment was about.

example - Obama's administration - what did they do on diesel fuel? what regulations did they pass and how did that effect diesel? because I have a VW Jetta, diesel, 6 speed manual, 60 mpg and I paid less at the pump for diesel ......... until Obama's year and all that happened and now, diesel is much more expensive than gasoline

Obama's impact was real, predicted, expected and it impacted goods/services and people driving diesels

do you agree ?

The last time diesel was cheaper than gasoline was January 2006. Obama didn't become president until January 2009.

It would seem policy has at least something to do with pricing, yes. It depends on the policy and how onerous the potential regulations are how much the commodity is affected.

I don't know enough about energy/fuel policy to comment intelligently about it, including down to how much an administration can affect prices, though given that countries that nationalize their industries tend to bankrupt them, there is definitely a policy/price (supply and demand) connection, yes.

I don't think you're really getting me on a "gotcha" thing here. I was simply saying I hope that people vote Democratic despite the cost of fuel. That's really all I was saying.

Asking me to argue for or against any other point isn't really what my comment was about.

well Biden blamed everyone but himself for the rising fuel costs, even after all his anti-energy moves ...... and then, when gas goes down he takes credit for it right before elections ......... is pathetically clear and people nationwide who are feeling the effects of gas prices and the effects on increased goods/services?

they'll absolutely remember in November because this administration holds a big part of the reason gas prices has skyrocketed

Are you agreeing that you just made **** up in your previous post?

You're right of course, Obama's Diesel emissions act and transition to less polluting, lower-sulfur diesel fuel probably didn't have anything to do with it at all

I mean he's a Democrat, don't blame his administrations acts , right ?

Less polluting sounds like a good deal to me.

Obama did that with the diesel emissions law ......... but the price was $1 more per gallon and the far reaching impacts? farming costs went up, shipping costs went up which all results in goods/services going up and fixed income/low income people suffer greatly when that happens

and Obama can claim responsibility in a big way for that, don't you think ?

Less polluting sounds like a good deal to me.

Obama did that with the diesel emissions law ......... but the price was $1 more per gallon and the far reaching impacts? farming costs went up, shipping costs went up which all results in goods/services going up and fixed income/low income people suffer greatly when that happens

and Obama can claim responsibility in a big way for that, don't you think ?
I’m not a diesel price expert so have no opinions on this. I doubt most attempts to clean up the environment would help reduce prices though. A good investment IMO.

I’m not a diesel price expert so have no opinions on this. I doubt most attempts to clean up the environment would help reduce prices though. A good investment IMO.

well you can look at it as a "good investment" and that's fine, but understand fixed income people, low income people, people struggling to make ends meet .... that extra $100 a month in gas matters, that 10% increase in goods/services because of gas/shipping costs hurts, and the rise in heating prices in the wintertime - its hurts, bigly

fact remains - Presidents DO impacts American Citizens directly with their laws and actions and Acts etc ..... Obama impacted diesel bigly when he did what he did, Biden impacted US at the pump gas prices when he did the things he did. People who wish to ignore that (and you're seen them on this forum often) are simply not wanting to understand what they voted for is what they got

The Hundred Dollar Fill Up ...... by the time the voting is done in 3 weeks, the demise of the Democrats might be real and if it is ? Gas/Inflation is the #1 reason, and Biden/Democrats got us here in 24 months

well you can look at it as a "good investment" and that's fine, but understand fixed income people, low income people, people struggling to make ends meet .... that extra $100 a month in gas matters, that 10% increase in goods/services because of gas/shipping costs hurts, and the rise in heating prices in the wintertime - its hurts, bigly

fact remains - Presidents DO impacts American Citizens directly with their laws and actions and Acts etc ..... Obama impacted diesel bigly when he did what he did, Biden impacted US at the pump gas prices when he did the things he did. People who wish to ignore that (and you're seen them on this forum often) are simply not wanting to understand what they voted for is what they got

The Hundred Dollar Fill Up ...... by the time the voting is done in 3 weeks, the demise of the Democrats might be real and if it is ? Gas/Inflation is the #1 reason, and Biden/Democrats got us here in 24 months
Everyone knows gas prices, economy etc are a big deal to voters. This is my shocked face. Still don’t get how this is treated as some secret formula that was discovered.

There are other factors at play besides just what administrations have done in gas prices but they certainly do impact prices and finding a balance to move away from this product while keeping people‘s day to day cheap is going to be difficult in perfect situations much less when outside factors enter.

It would be nice to see people be a small bit forward thinking. I am sorry your giant truck costs more to fill now but there are other options you may consider moving forward is all I would ask. But I certainly understand them being upset that they have to pay more now.

Let‘s also not act as if there is no one out there making stupid purchases in their vehicles in addition to people on fixed income.

Everyone knows gas prices, economy etc are a big deal to voters. This is my shocked face. Still don’t get how this is treated as some secret formula that was discovered.

There are other factors at play besides just what administrations have done in gas prices but they certainly do impact prices and finding a balance to move away from this product while keeping people‘s day to day cheap is going to be difficult in perfect situations much less when outside factors enter.

It would be nice to see people be a small bit forward thinking. I am sorry your giant truck costs more to fill now but there are other options you may consider moving forward is all I would ask. But I certainly understand them being upset that they have to pay more now.

Let‘s also not act as if there is no one out there making stupid purchases in their vehicles in addition to people on fixed income
When you mention forward thinking are you asking people to trade in there freedoms to move to a more environmentally conscious vehicle. Gas prices would be significantly lower if the restrictions placed on domestic production were removed and we would not be having this discussion. Until the entire world including China Russia and India are onboard with saving this environment why are we doing what we can which significantly increases our cost at the pump. Lets live for the moment and kick the environmental ramifications down the road.

Crazy world.

Fact of the matter is, virtually the entire economy is directly linked to the price of energy. When the price of oil is up, the price of virtually everything else goes up because transportation costs spike, and transportation costs are a vital component of the cost of virtually ALL goods. Since there is not yet a realistic and cost effective substitute for fossil fuel, there’s no escaping this fact.

Biden ran on eliminating fossil fuel, and he shut down construction of the XL pipeline on his first day in office. It was a politically motivated knee-jerk reaction that he took, simply because he hates Trump and everything Trump stands for. No matter the fact that (love him or hate him) Trump did a lot of good for the economy and the country, that Biden is simply too blinded by his politics to understand.

Biden also raised the fees by 50% that oil companies have to pay the government when they drill. Although he denies it, his policies are almost entirely to blame for the spike in oil prices. And to make it worse, he is endangering our national security by depleting our strategic oil reserve, simply in an effort to buy votes. While he’s at it, he is also destroying our military with his woke, gender policy BS.

Commodity prices move according to the expectation of future prices more so than current prices, and either Biden doesn’t understand that, or he’s betting that none of us do. He has to be an idiot when he rants that gas prices should fall the same time oil prices do.

Biden could start to fix this fairly easily by admitting he screwed up and rolling back the fee increase and holding some oil lease sales, which EVERY preceding president has done, but Biden has not. But he won’t do that because it would infuriate his base and cause then to turn on him.

He’s going to get what he deserves in November, and for the good of our country, I am counting the days.

My observation is the people who say we shouldn’t assign blame, are the same people who know their guy is the cause.

I doubt he would still be in office, if not for the “impeachment insurance” of having an imbecile for a VP.

I’ve failed to see the outrage of corporations who are pulling in massive profits outside of oil companies. Perhaps they are big donors

Let‘s also not act as if there is no one out there making stupid purchases in their vehicles in addition to people on fixed income
When you mention forward thinking are you asking people to trade in there freedoms to move to a more environmentally conscious vehicle. Gas prices would be significantly lower if the restrictions placed on domestic production were removed and we would not be having this discussion. Until the entire world including China Russia and India are onboard with saving this environment why are we doing what we can which significantly increases our cost at the pump. Lets live for the moment and kick the environmental ramifications down the road.
You bring up a point that I’ve always wanted to address, it should probably have its own thread though. It’s in regard to giving up freedoms to better the earth, other people, etc. Equity I’m sure will be a big part of it also.

No outrage many have bought stocks when they were trounced during the pandemic and only part of the portfolio that has been insulated during this market downturn. Profiteering is a pillar of the American Dream we all have the opportunity to start a business from a landscaping company to a large corporation and achieve profits as great as they can be. I truly hate when people talk of limiting and putting measures in ace to limit a business owners profitability that is very socialistic and communistic in thought and has no place in this great country of ours that is the land of opportunity.

No matter the fact that (love him or hate him) Trump did a lot of good for the economy and the country
That did not happen. Like the average American in good times he spent...spent...and spent some more. Any pragmatic decision maker would have taken the opportunity presented late last decade to pool resources towards a contingency. The spending policy that was in place is what one should expect in poor times. He (allegedly) said as much when challenged about his foolish tax cuts and the sunset provision on tax payers (but not corporations) at the conclusion of what would have been his second term - 'that will be someone else's problem.'

From a fiscal perspective, the current admin is little different than the last one, the one before it, and the one before that - a nightmare. Simple minded Americans lack the ability to look directly in front of them though. Especially those that view our politics through a partisan lens. We reap what we sow.

Let‘s also not act as if there is no one out there making stupid purchases in their vehicles in addition to people on fixed income.

lets agree everyone has a choice in buying 40mpg vehicles and move on to the increased costs in heating oil, in shipping products, in farming and the increased costs in manufacturing .... all because fuel costs have risen greatly

now can we agree people could be even MORE mad because many don't have the extra 10-15% every month net income to put towards these increases ......... and what did Biden run on in part? Anti-oil, end fossil fuels, shut down pipelines and drilling .......... and the results are what we have

You bring up a point that I’ve always wanted to address, it should probably have its own thread though. It’s in regard to giving up freedoms to better the earth, other people, etc. Equity I’m sure will be a big part of it also.

nobody wants a better earth - they proved it by masks during covid ... billions of them being trashed over the last 2 years .............. earth didn't come first, did it ?

That did not happen. Like the average American in good times he spent...spent...and spent some more. Any pragmatic decision maker would have taken the opportunity presented late last decade to pool resources towards a contingency. The spending policy that was in place is what one should expect in poor times. He (allegedly) said as much when challenged about his foolish tax cuts and the sunset provision on tax payers (but not corporations) at the conclusion of what would have been his second term - 'that will be someone else's problem.'

From a fiscal perspective, the current admin is little different than the last one, the one before it, and the one before that - a nightmare. Simple minded Americans lack the ability to look directly in front of them though. Especially those that view our politics through a partisan lens. We reap what we sow.

if Trump's economy didn't run any different than Biden's .... why record gas, record inflation, record illegals, record home prices/auto prices etc etc ?

Biden is setting records and not the good kinds .... so fool yourself into thinking the POTUS doesn't matter if you want, the POTUS DOES matter ... Bien has shown us that crystal clear

nobody wants a better earth - they proved it by masks during covid ... billions of them being trashed over the last 2 years .............. earth didn't come first, did it ?
Think about this for a minute… “Saving the earth” is in reality, nothing but a straw man of the left. Even the left wing so-called climate science experts admit when pressed, that even if they could get government and society to fund every effort on their wish list, the best that could be hoped for is a possible reduction in temperature of only a fraction of one degree. Let that sink in. They would bankrupt and destroy the world economy to further relish in their green energy fantasy. If you are a real scientist, you’ll admit that’s exactly what it is.

There have been far greater temperature swings than what we have today, both positive and negative, all throughout the history of the planet, and ALL before the first drop of oil was ever pumped out of the earth, and ALL before the first factory was ever built and realesed the first pollution into the air. This is an indispensable fact.

What if all the Global Warming, and Climate Change theory is nothing but a ruse, and a gullibility test that most of our population has failed out of naïveté? I believe the real science, that is not tainted by politics and the altering of temperature readings gathered from ocean buoys by the left, is telling us exactly that.

I don’t see it at all as a trade off between giving up freedoms and saving the planet. I see it as an attempt at manipulation, based on false premises and assumptions.

Think about this for a minute… “Saving the earth” is in reality, nothing but a straw man of the left. Even the left wing so-called climate science experts admit when pressed, that even if they could get government and society to fund every effort on their wish list, the best that could be hoped for is a possible reduction in temperature of only a fraction of one degree. Let that sink in. They would bankrupt and destroy the world economy to further relish in their green energy fantasy. If you are a real scientist, you’ll admit that’s exactly what it is.

There have been far greater temperature swings than what we have today, both positive and negative, all throughout the history of the planet, and ALL before the first drop of oil was ever pumped out of the earth, and ALL before the first factory was ever built and realesed the first pollution into the air. This is an indispensable fact.

What if all the Global Warming, and Climate Change theory is nothing but a ruse, and a gullibility test that most of our population has failed out of naïveté? I believe the real science, that is not tainted by politics and the altering of temperature readings gathered from ocean buoys by the left, is telling us exactly that.

I don’t see it at all as a trade off between giving up freedoms and saving the planet. I see it as an attempt at manipulation, based on false premises and assumptions.

all true and I agree - the leftist's will say we're warming faster than ever - that's their comeback

but what we can ALL agree on is, we're trashing the planet

top 10 ocean contaminants ..... and actually disposable covid masks is now #1
  • Cigarettes (2,117,931)
  • Food wrappers / Containers (1,140,222)
  • Beverage Bottles (1,065,171)
  • Plastic Bags (1,019,902)
  • Caps / Lids (958,893)
  • Cups, plates, forks, knives, spoons (692,767)
  • Straws / Stirrers (611,048)
  • Glass beverage bottles (521,730)
  • Beverage cans (339,875)
  • Paper Bags (298,332)

We can get rid of plastic bottles, plastic bags, cas/lids, plastic utensils and straws ........... I mean we can do those thing without a great impact to consumers

all true and I agree - the leftist's will say we're warming faster than ever - that's their comeback

but what we can ALL agree on is, we're trashing the planet

top 10 ocean contaminants ..... and actually disposable covid masks is now #1
  • Cigarettes (2,117,931)
  • Food wrappers / Containers (1,140,222)
  • Beverage Bottles (1,065,171)
  • Plastic Bags (1,019,902)
  • Caps / Lids (958,893)
  • Cups, plates, forks, knives, spoons (692,767)
  • Straws / Stirrers (611,048)
  • Glass beverage bottles (521,730)
  • Beverage cans (339,875)
  • Paper Bags (298,332)

We can get rid of plastic bottles, plastic bags, cas/lids, plastic utensils and straws ........... I mean we can do those thing without a great impact to consumers
I agree that society needs to stop dumping all this garbage into our oceans. I doubt that many would disagree.

But that is a separate topic that has nothing to do with what politicians are doing in reaction to tainted science and the green energy fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread