What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Joe Biden Thread- things are looking up (1 Viewer)

"We go way back. She was 12, I was 30" JFC Dems come get your pedo.
:shrug:
its just Pedo Peter being Pedo Peter
Aware me when Biden has been accused by a parent of being a pedo? And it's ok to call the president Pedo Peter here? That seems over the line in this friendly forum.
Just using Hunters name for the big guy
Huh

Seems your creeper news is wrong
This has already been pointed out to him. He is just trolling to slander the president.

When someone shows you who they are, believe them.
@HellToupee you are better than this. Come on brohan.
You will notice he ignored this evidence and moved onto different conspiracies.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/0...ke-does-other-generally-senile-things-n631829.

Joe Biden Tells Creepy, Inappropriate 'Joke,' Does Other Generally Senile Things​

Bonchie3:30 PM on September 23, 2022

Being one of Joe Biden’s handlers has to be the most stressful job in politics. You just never know what the guy is going to say, even when he has a teleprompter spewing out size 60 font in front of him.

That dynamic was front and center as Biden spoke at a Democrat National Committee event on Friday. Things went way off the rails in a very weird, inappropriate way after the president singled out a woman in the crowd and asserted that “we go back a long way, she was 12, I was 30.”

Now, to be fair, perhaps there’s another explanation for this that doesn’t involve the insinuation of pedophilia. But even if that’s true, is Biden so absolutely vapid that he wouldn’t realize what it sounds like when he says something like that? Never mind that we are dealing with a man who has a history of sniffing kids and being generally creepy around them.

And while Biden’s comments were bad, the crowd bursting out into laughter in response is just as nuts. When someone tells a joke that’s not funny and alludes to pedophilia, you don’t laugh at it. You sit there and stare in a perplexed fashion.

That all this is happening while the stock market crashes in the bottom right corner makes the visual even worse. Biden is completely detached from reality and the consequences of his own actions. It’s jarring to witness, and while he yucks it up with union members, normal Americans are getting absolutely crushed.

Things didn’t end there, though. Not that anyone reading this would expect it did.

Sometimes I sit back and just wonder how this man ever became president. Was it fraud? Was it gullible voters? Was it COVID-19 allowing him to mostly hide his condition? Whatever you blame, he’s so obviously unfit for the office that suggestions of him running for re-election should make you die of laughter. My word, this guy is not well, and it’s laid bare multiple times a week, every single week.

Unfortunately, none of this is actually funny because, as I mentioned above, the consequences are very real. One can only hope that the nation can limp forward over the next two years until Biden is finally sent into permanent retirement. Until then, the pain will continue. If you had plans to retire, buy a home, or generally increase your lot in life, you might as well bear down for a while.

Front-page contributor for RedState. Visit my archives for more of my latest articles and help out by following me on Twitter @bonchieredstate.

“That all this is happening while the stock market crashes in the bottom right corner makes the visual even worse. Biden is completely detached from reality and the consequences of his own actions. It’s jarring to witness, and while he yucks it up with union members, normal Americans are getting absolutely crushed.”
Putting aside the rest of your post, I think the stock market is worth discussing.

The stock market is falling (not crashing; that’s hyperbole) because interest rates went up. Interest rates went up because it’s the best way to fight inflation. Not that Biden has any control over interest rates but is there something he should be doing about this that he’s not? I can’t find any fault in Biden’s actions here. Can you? If so what are they?

And can we please move away from discussing his jokes or so-called “creepy behavior”? It’s totally irrelevant to the issues confronting us.
The key point in the article to me was about the market. Earning season will be interesting.
Oil got crushed today. The commodity and stocks. It makes no sense. We have a supply problem and rarely does demand get crushed
Nobody wants to see what’s happening right now. What should Biden be doing?

"We go way back. She was 12, I was 30" JFC Dems come get your pedo.
:shrug:
its just Pedo Peter being Pedo Peter
Aware me when Biden has been accused by a parent of being a pedo? And it's ok to call the president Pedo Peter here? That seems over the line in this friendly forum.
Just using Hunters name for the big guy
Huh

Seems your creeper news is wrong
This has already been pointed out to him. He is just trolling to slander the president.

When someone shows you who they are, believe them.
@HellToupee you are better than this. Come on brohan.
You will notice he ignored this evidence and moved onto different conspiracies.
This is very weak.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/0...ke-does-other-generally-senile-things-n631829.

Joe Biden Tells Creepy, Inappropriate 'Joke,' Does Other Generally Senile Things​

Being one of Joe Biden’s handlers has to be the most stressful job in politics. You just never know what the guy is going to say, even when he has a teleprompter spewing out size 60 font in front of him.

That dynamic was front and center as Biden spoke at a Democrat National Committee event on Friday. Things went way off the rails in a very weird, inappropriate way after the president singled out a woman in the crowd and asserted that “we go back a long way, she was 12, I was 30.”

Now, to be fair, perhaps there’s another explanation for this that doesn’t involve the insinuation of pedophilia. But even if that’s true, is Biden so absolutely vapid that he wouldn’t realize what it sounds like when he says something like that? Never mind that we are dealing with a man who has a history of sniffing kids and being generally creepy around them.

And while Biden’s comments were bad, the crowd bursting out into laughter in response is just as nuts. When someone tells a joke that’s not funny and alludes to pedophilia, you don’t laugh at it. You sit there and stare in a perplexed fashion.

That all this is happening while the stock market crashes in the bottom right corner makes the visual even worse. Biden is completely detached from reality and the consequences of his own actions. It’s jarring to witness, and while he yucks it up with union members, normal Americans are getting absolutely crushed.

Things didn’t end there, though. Not that anyone reading this would expect it did.

Sometimes I sit back and just wonder how this man ever became president. Was it fraud? Was it gullible voters? Was it COVID-19 allowing him to mostly hide his condition? Whatever you blame, he’s so obviously unfit for the office that suggestions of him running for re-election should make you die of laughter. My word, this guy is not well, and it’s laid bare multiple times a week, every single week.

Unfortunately, none of this is actually funny because, as I mentioned above, the consequences are very real. One can only hope that the nation can limp forward over the next two years until Biden is finally sent into permanent retirement. Until then, the pain will continue. If you had plans to retire, buy a home, or generally increase your lot in life, you might as well bear down for a while.

Front-page contributor for RedState. Visit my archives for more of my latest articles and help out by following me on Twitter @bonchieredstate.

“That all this is happening while the stock market crashes in the bottom right corner makes the visual even worse. Biden is completely detached from reality and the consequences of his own actions. It’s jarring to witness, and while he yucks it up with union members, normal Americans are getting absolutely crushed.”
Putting aside the rest of your post, I think the stock market is worth discussing.

The stock market is falling (not crashing; that’s hyperbole) because interest rates went up. Interest rates went up because it’s the best way to fight inflation. Not that Biden has any control over interest rates but is there something he should be doing about this that he’s not? I can’t find any fault in Biden’s actions here. Can you? If so what are they?

And can we please move away from discussing his jokes or so-called “creepy behavior”? It’s totally irrelevant to the issues confronting us.
The key point in the article to me was about the market. Earning season will be interesting.
Oil got crushed today. The commodity and stocks. It makes no sense. We have a supply problem and rarely does demand get crushed
The Fed is hoping this does the trick because it worked before. It‘s the only tool they have but circumstances are different this time - we have severely limited our margin for error with the amount of debt we carry.

You will get little discussion about this because the stock market dropping is a political hammer as is runaway inflation.

The medicine is being taken now for actions we took during the pandemic. I’m not critical of those as we were relatively unscathed during a global shutdown. At some point the balls being juggled were going to drop however.

As much as I’ve been rooting for Biden lately…here he is being a hypocrite:

Not just Biden but the entire Democratic Party has behaved terribly in this instance. Hopefully for the country they won’t be forced to reap what they sow. But it won’t surprise me if that happens.

Not just Biden but the entire Democratic Party has behaved terribly in this instance. Hopefully for the country they won’t be forced to reap what they sow. But it won’t surprise me if that happens.
The fly in the ointment is the right can like a lot of the issues that MAGA addresses, its the messenger that is bad. It wouldn’t surprise me if Team Red employs this strategy also. It’s really awful as its party over country at this point. Biden doesn’t help it with the brpad brush off calling everyone who doesn’t agree with his take MAGA. He is uniting alright, it will be shown at the voting booth.

Reduce spending at a higher rate. Before you say, Biden isn't at fault for inflation...we're past who's at fault. The finger pointing has to stop. We are now at the how to return inflation to the 2-3% range the fastest. The way to do that is to remove money supply from circulation. The control that Congress and Biden play is to not pass any new spending (ie, the Inflation Reduction Act - too late) and to lower the budget. It's tiring to watch the political games politicians play with their snapshot quotes like "I've reduced the deficit by $1T". Great. We were already overspending by $3T. Reduce spending by $4T and we got something.

We've been talking about this for what 18 months in the inflation thread.

Reduce spending at a higher rate. Before you say, Biden isn't at fault for inflation...we're past who's at fault. The finger pointing has to stop. We are now at the how to return inflation to the 2-3% range the fastest. The way to do that is to remove money supply from circulation. The control that Congress and Biden play is to not pass any new spending (ie, the Inflation Reduction Act - too late) and to lower the budget. It's tiring to watch the political games politicians play with their snapshot quotes like "I've reduced the deficit by $1T". Great. We were already overspending by $3T. Reduce spending by $4T and we got something.

Since there is no reason whatsoever to believe that Republicans will cut spending, you haven’t offered any reason here to vote for them rather than for Democrats. Since Democrats are going to try to protect a woman’s right to an abortion, I have every reason to vote FOR them.

The fly in the ointment is the right can like a lot of the issues that MAGA addresses, its the messenger that is bad. It wouldn’t surprise me if Team Red employs this strategy also. It’s really awful as its party over country at this point. Biden doesn’t help it with the brpad brush off calling everyone who doesn’t agree with his take MAGA. He is uniting alright, it will be shown at the voting booth.
Actually the MAGA message is terrible no matter who the messenger is.

Since there is no reason whatsoever to believe that Republicans will cut spending, you haven’t offered any reason here to vote for them rather than for Democrats. Since Democrats are going to try to protect a woman’s right to an abortion, I have every reason to vote FOR them.

I agree in that spending has left the building, nobody can really say they'll stop spending now ... not at 31 trillion and spending like drunken sailos

if that's your #1 important issue, then yes you have to vote Democrat, they are the ones that want killing unborns in the womb to be legal, you're correct

what is the MAGA message - do you have a link that spells it all out (vs GOP message) ??
At this point it’s the same message: anti-globalism, anti-immigrant, nativist, anti-free trade, nationalist.
I’m good with a lot of this message.
You may think you’re good with it; I’m 100% convinced it’s not good for YOU, or the people you care about.

You may think you’re good with it; I’m 100% convinced it’s not good for YOU, or the people you care about.

and that's what separates left from right ......... and currently your side has control and how's that going? record inflation, record debt, record spending, record covid deaths, record illegals pouring into the USA, records are being set bigly ......... your side is setting them

and that's what separates left from right ......... and currently your side has control and how's that going? record inflation, record debt, record spending, record covid deaths, record illegals pouring into the USA, records are being set bigly ......... your side is setting them
And your side has no solutions for any of it.

Oh wait...build a wall. :lol:

So don’t change anything then, status quo is working?

Who said don't change anything? I'm just saying the Republicans don't have a plan for anything he listed.

Who said don't change anything? I'm just saying the Republicans don't have a plan for anything he listed.

well to be fair - Democrats do everything they can to stop what Republican's would do - like building a wall. Imagine if Democrats would have just said yeah, go ahead, lets see what happens, add a few hundred miles along with more border agents and more security ..... what would have happened we don't know. What DID happen we do know - a disaster

from someone who lives there ... https://www.foxnews.com/media/forme...sts-left-pure-hypocrisy#&_intcmp=hp1bt4,hp1bt

well to be fair - Democrats do everything they can to stop what Republican's would do - like building a wall. Imagine if Democrats would have just said yeah, go ahead, lets see what happens, add a few hundred miles along with more border agents and more security ..... what would have happened we don't know. What DID happen we do know - a disaster

from someone who lives there ... https://www.foxnews.com/media/forme...sts-left-pure-hypocrisy#&_intcmp=hp1bt4,hp1bt
Maybe they should sit down at the table and discuss comprehensive immigration reform and stop the nonsense about a wall when there are much better and much cheaper ways to secure the border.

You talk about things that you believe are bad...where are your solutions? Anyone can ***** and moan about it

again - what we know is that the Democrats promised the world 2 years ago, American's believed what they were told/sold and Biden and Democrats have led us down record inflation, record debt, record spending, record covid deaths, record illegals pouring into the USA, .........

2 years ago did you say Democrats had solutions ? how'd that all go ?

Maybe they should sit down at the table and discuss comprehensive immigration reform and stop the nonsense about a wall when there are much better and much cheaper ways to secure the border.

why would Democrats do anything on immigration, they are getting what they want, a cheap labor force to exploit, human trafficking, drug running ........... this is what Democrats want or they'd do something

I guarantee Republicans would join hands with Democrats in a second to get the border secure. Democrats don't want that, they fight hard to keep it porous

You talk about things that you believe are bad...where are your solutions? Anyone can ***** and moan about it

again - what we know is that the Democrats promised the world 2 years ago, American's believed what they were told/sold and Biden and Democrats have led us down record inflation, record debt, record spending, record covid deaths, record illegals pouring into the USA, .........

2 years ago did you say Democrats had solutions ? how'd that all go ?
What are YOUR solutions?

what is the MAGA message - do you have a link that spells it all out (vs GOP message) ??
At this point it’s the same message: anti-globalism, anti-immigrant, nativist, anti-free trade, nationalist.
You conflate immigration with illegal immigration
I do. All the time. Because they’re the same issue, and you can’t address one without addressing the other.

legal immigration is legal, why would I say that is a huge problem ?

its the hundreds of thousand/millions of ILELGALLY HERE people and the porous southern border, the human trafficking, sex trafficking's, drug trafficking, the massive costs to US citizens in money and lives/impacts that's the problem

there is no confusion on the issue

I highlighted your question that I responded to. What should Biden be doing? You seem to want to deflect to the election and Republicans, that's ok. If you asked what should the Republican's do my response would be the same. Since the Republicans weren't in control of the Legislative or Executive branches when inflation hit, we have no idea how this current Republican Congress would handle it. What we do know is that the Democrats decided to pass a new spending bill which is the total opposite of how I think they should be handling inflation. So you can speculate how the Republicans MIGHT handle inflation but there is no need to speculate on how the Democrats would. So on this issue, why should I vote for the Democrats who think that they can spend their way out of inflation over the Republican who MIGHT THINK they can. The Dems had their shot on inflation.

The left can change plans alao. They have the power to do so This is why I laugh -either the people in power don’t see a problem, or the way don’t know how to fix it.

I highlighted your question that I responded to. What should Biden be doing? You seem to want to deflect to the election and Republicans, that's ok. If you asked what should the Republican's do my response would be the same. Since the Republicans weren't in control of the Legislative or Executive branches when inflation hit, we have no idea how this current Republican Congress would handle it. What we do know is that the Democrats decided to pass a new spending bill which is the total opposite of how I think they should be handling inflation. So you can speculate how the Republicans MIGHT handle inflation but there is no need to speculate on how the Democrats would. So on this issue, why should I vote for the Democrats who think that they can spend their way out of inflation over the Republican who MIGHT THINK they can. The Dems had their shot on inflation.
Generally speaking, republicans have governed fiscally irresponsibly since voting HW out. A well run government would have been making decisions late last decade focused on building a contingency. The exact opposite was done. I agree with red team criticism about this administration's decision making. Without offering viable solutions I also don't care what they have to say since their tribe shares blame for our current situation. A reasonable argument can be made they deserve more of it. I'll remove my ear muffs once their candidates start offering solutions (they won't).

What should Biden be doing?

oh me, me pick me !!!

the answer is - he should be doing what a man with 50 years experience knows how to do - I mean that was a cornerstone of his campaign, his decades of experience to know how to do things

that was the promises - and if we voted Trump we'd see inflation, covid deaths continue, Russia warring, record goods and services prices, division, we'd see troubles at the border and racism/police issues, violence and crime soaring etc etc

man, good thing that didn't happen

Generally speaking, republicans have governed fiscally irresponsibly since voting HW out. A well run government would have been making decisions late last decade focused on building a contingency. The exact opposite was done. I agree with red team criticism about this administration's decision making. Without offering viable solutions I also don't care what they have to say since their tribe shares blame for our current situation. A reasonable argument can be made they deserve more of it. I'll remove my ear muffs once their candidates start offering solutions (they won't).
Agreed. Gone are the days where I could claim that my party is the party of fiscal responsibility and I have no confidence that I ever will be able to again.

oh me, me pick me !!!

the answer is - he should be doing what a man with 50 years experience knows how to do - I mean that was a cornerstone of his campaign, his decades of experience to know how to do things

that was the promises - and if we voted Trump we'd see inflation, covid deaths continue, Russia warring, record goods and services prices, division, we'd see troubles at the border and racism/police issues, violence and crime soaring etc etc

Once again you complain but have no solutions.

oh me, me pick me !!!

Once again you complain but have no solutions.

The first the the government should do is reduce spending. But all we get here is people deflecting on the Republicans because they haven't reduced spending. So does that mean we should just accept Democrats spending? Hell no. If the American voter got serious about deficit spending and voted every incumbent out of office, you can bet your bottom dollar that the next politician will have reducing the deficit as the #1 priority on their list. If they don't do it, vote them out.

Psaki says Democrats know they’re doomed if midterms are a vote about Biden​

Former White House press secretary Jen Psaki has said Democrats know that if the 2022 midterm election is about President Joe Biden’s record, they will lose.

Ms Psaki, who left the Biden administration earlier this year, is now a contributor to NBC and will soon be a host for MSNBC. Appearing on “Meet the Press” on Sunday, she said that Democrats feel that if the election is about who is more extreme, then they can win, specifically citing Republican Representativer Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia.

“If it is a referendum on the president, they will lose and they know that,” she told host Chuck Todd. Typically, the president’s party loses control of at least one chamber of Congress in the midterm election since voters see it as a chance to voice dissatisfaction with the president’s party.

She also said that Democrats know that crime is a major issue. A new Washington Post/ABC News poll showed that Republicans have a 22-point advantage against Democrats when it comes to handling crime.

I do. All the time. Because they’re the same issue, and you can’t address one without addressing the other.

I've always felt that almost goes without saying.

Gas prices rise for 6 straight days.

For some reason I haven't seen an update recently...
I think its just Hurricane season fears.

The real pain is coming after midterms. The people celebrating Biden getting gas prices down don't really understand it comes with a back end cost.

The previous administration took measures to limit legal immigration quite a bit. As has the GOP.

Former White House press secretary Jen Psaki has said Democrats know that if the 2022 midterm election is about President Joe Biden’s record, they will lose.

Ms Psaki, who left the Biden administration earlier this year, is now a contributor to NBC and will soon be a host for MSNBC. Appearing on “Meet the Press” on Sunday, she said that Democrats feel that if the election is about who is more extreme, then they can win, specifically citing Republican Representativer Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia.

“If it is a referendum on the president, they will lose and they know that,” she told host Chuck Todd. Typically, the president’s party loses control of at least one chamber of Congress in the midterm election since voters see it as a chance to voice dissatisfaction with the president’s party.

She also said that Democrats know that crime is a major issue. A new Washington Post/ABC News poll showed that Republicans have a 22-point advantage against Democrats when it comes to handling crime.

So NOW she's not lying? You guys had a full thread bashing her daily.

You know she changed Jobs right? She can be honest now.

Price of oil about to go up as OPEC cutting production. Just in case you wondered if Saudi's liked Biden the answer is "hell no"

The last time we had ytd 4%+ inflation was 1991. So you are speculating how the Republicans MIGHT handle spending during this inflationary period based on how they handled spending during periods where there was a normal rate of inflation. That seems like an apples to oranges comparison to me, but to each his own. For Democrats, we don't need to speculate, we only need to look at the past two years.

Crazy thing is, if it wasn’t for Manchin, they’d have spent twice as much on their “inflation reduction act”. That must have irritated him cause he just did an end around and wrote off student loan debt. They just can’t not spend, even in the face of record inflation.

The last time we had ytd 4%+ inflation was 1991. So you are speculating how the Republicans MIGHT handle spending during this inflationary period based on how they handled spending during periods where there was a normal rate of inflation. That seems like an apples to oranges comparison to me, but to each his own. For Democrats, we don't need to speculate, we only need to look at the past two years.
That a significant percentage of the country looks at this in a last 2 years vacuum is exactly what fostered this environment in the first place. If I am a conservative and my constituents don't vote based on fiscal conservatism then why govern with that approach? With discipline budgeting in a stable environment is not difficult. This hasn't been a stable environment in decades because we've been undisciplined with our budgeting and allocate those dollars poorly. It doesn't matter who is in charge. I think it is fair to speculate that current inflation wouldn't be as high with conservative gov't, but we're talking a difference of 8.3 vs 7.7 - an immaterial marginal difference. Whoever was in charge now would have this same outcome and there are no quick fixes. A period of hurt was always necessary to course correct and we're currently in that inevitable situation. How we handle this will go a long ways toward dictating what life will be like for our younger generations after our elders ****ed everything up for us. I'm not optimistic we'll behave differently though.

It was her job to spin and lie.

What do you think..is she lying now?

Users who are viewing this thread