What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The other Palmer.. (1 Viewer)

Mikey16x

Footballguy
Any chance Jordan Palmer get's a shot if Carson goes to IR which has been rumored for quite some time and especially with him saying he's getting new opinions because he heard things "he didn't expect to hear". With Fitzpatrick struggling, anybody see this being a possibility?

Any chance Jordan Palmer get's a shot if Carson goes to IR which has been rumored for quite some time and especially with him saying he's getting new opinions because he heard things "he didn't expect to hear". With Fitzpatrick struggling, anybody see this being a possibility?
Not a Cincy homer, but saw him 4 years here at UTEP. He was a high school TE and was coverted to QB. While he has a strong arm, he made poor decisions more often than not. Even if he gets the nod, I'd pick him up if your league gives bonus' for bonehead INTs.

Not a Cincy homer, but saw him 4 years here at UTEP. He was a high school TE and was coverted to QB. While he has a strong arm, he made poor decisions more often than not. Even if he gets the nod, I'd pick him up if your league gives bonus' for bonehead INTs.
Well, he was cut from Washington (I think??) and now is third string behind Fitzy.... Even if he does get in, I wouldn't expect anything at all...... But here in da Nati, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!! (in my kevin garnett screaming voice) :goodposting:

Last edited by a moderator:
Being a cinci fan (live in KY), i've seen all of Cinci's games and I wouldn't mind getting a look at little Palmer. Fitzpatrick is AWEFUL. He dances in the pocket and is just waiting to run and dive head-first every play. He has no accuracy beyond 10 yds and I think his height is really hindering his ability to see the entire field. He somewhat settled down on the drive before half-time but there has to be someone (veteran?) better than this guy. I understand our season is over but watching Fitzpatrick play is embarrassing and painful.

I wouldn't mind seeing palmer in on a drive or 2 (why not at least try him at the end of the game).

Generally, 3rd QB doesn't play unless the season is all but done. I keep reminding myself that as I wish O'Connell would get in for the Pats.

Users who are viewing this thread