What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Things Tim has an expert opinion on: (1 Viewer)

The approximate number of people whose civil rights have been violated in order for the Fourth Amendment to no longer apply.

Dude, I am so jealous of you ever since you revealed you played in a blues band. That is so ####### awesome. Lifelong dream of mine, but I'm nowhere good enough and never will be.
If you can't be good enough to play in a blues band there is no hope for you. Playing a pentatonic scale over 12 bar is about as hard as rolling out of bed in the morning.

Racial stereotyping and master chess player.

timschochet, on Jul 23 2009, 12:28 AM, said:

A few years back I was having lunch with a Black friend of mine in Echo Park (Los Angeles.) This is not a place I normally frequent, but he invited me to a family picnic. This was a guy I met at a chess club, so I went and met his wife and children.In the middle of our picnic lunch, the police came and took this guy away. Right in front of his wife, children, and me. I probably should have said something, but frankly I was too scared. There had been a robbery in the area, and the description was of a "muscular Black man". My friend was handcuffed and taken away for questioning. Afterwards, I learned that he was released a couple of hours later.
First they came for the chess-playing Black guys, and I said nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread