What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 Raiders @ Bronco's game thread (1 Viewer)

i'm ahead of my time. :thumbup: before the season began i called for tui in 2004. after week 2 i've been calling for him in 2003.
Is there any room in the Tiki Hut....I need comforting.
the tiki hut is closed for the night.btw, i need the denver defense to get a turnover or a few more sacks for one of my leagues. i was really hoping for the shutout once the game was out of reach so now i'm down by 2.04 points. i'll die if i get a turnover or 2 sacks and nothing else and lose by 0.04.

LOTS !! What a moron....getting it laid to you by big points and taunting because you returned the ball a few yards !!

1) He isn't willing the Bucs to a victory they weren't worthy of without him

2) He is willing the Raiders to win and bringing the MUCH needed discipline
Don't feel like arguing, 10x, as I agree with you somewhat. Gruden was obviously the key...but give the players a little more credit than that. They were worthy of the crown last year. You aren't giving the defense any props by saying that.

#######it gannon take your sack like a man.i don't get points for intentional grounding calls. :angry:
omg, i think MFL does credit you with points for sacks with intentional grounding calls. :rotflmao: damn that fat drunk date raping polock for making that field goal.he's still my favorite raider though. :wub: how does denver dominate this game without committing any turnovers? gannon can't even make good enough throws for the defense to intercept. :thumbdown:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!That 41 pt FG by Seabass=5 points for my opponent!Unless Sharpe or Brown gets a long TD I am screwed. :wall: :wall: :hot: :hot:
you better hope it's sharpe or brown starts running routes 3 rows into the stands where gannon's throwing the ball.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!That 41 pt FG by Seabass=5 points for my opponent!Unless Sharpe or Brown gets a long TD I am screwed. :wall: :wall: :hot: :hot:
And I'm not looking for a lot of deep fly patterns to the 50-yr old TE up 3 Td's in the 4th.

Would have been an INT if he'd thrown it to Brown (he was double covered). Would have been an INT if Brown could have broken away from the coverage (no speed).Gannon does not go from one of the best in the league to bench material in a year, this rests solely on the shoulders of the Raiders featuring aging receivers and the misfortune of Jerry Porter succumbing to injury.I don't care what you Raiderfans think of Gruden, and I don't care about the future. If the Raiders have Gruden they have the 2003 superbowl trophy in their office for 2 reasons1) He isn't willing the Bucs to a victory they weren't worthy of without him2) He is willing the Raiders to win and bringing the MUCH needed discipline
That stat they just flashed about the team having more penalties in the first three games under Gruden then they did under Callahan this year kind of disproves your point 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
That acting job by the punter is one day too late for the Emmy awards. There was hardly any contact there.

AUGH!!! Anderson is down!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: He was getting the start next week for my team (normal starters are Williams and Alstott...both with byes).

Now Griffin is going be awesome and it will be flashback to the Anderson, Gary, Terrell Davis situation. :yucky:

Special teams circus out there. First the punter fakes contact, then he gets his punt blocked on the re-kick.

Two guys in my league are fighting for the win with Rice and Brown. That TD pass would have been pretty funny

1) He isn't willing the Bucs to a victory they weren't worthy of without him

2) He is willing the Raiders to win and bringing the MUCH needed discipline
Don't feel like arguing, 10x, as I agree with you somewhat. Gruden was obviously the key...but give the players a little more credit than that. They were worthy of the crown last year. You aren't giving the defense any props by saying that.
Only have one Question for you Capper, why didn't they ever win it before Gruden?

so is garner out for the game??? what for :(god i needed portis and garner to just break even with sharpe to win and im not going to be able to do it :wall: :wall: :wall: :(

The way Portis moves his legs as if they are independent of his body reminds me a lot of Barry Sanders.Doesn't seem to have exactly the same elusiveness, though.

Sweet heavens, the Raiders suck. What is with that gimmick play??? Granted, Rice has as much claim to be the QB as Gannon right now, but please. Oh, and what's this? Does anyone want to keep calling Portis a wimp? :rotflmao:

Sweet heavens, the Raiders suck. What is with that gimmick play??? Granted, Rice has as much claim to be the QB as Gannon right now, but please.
Um...dude? They're down by three touchdowns. If there is any time to try a gadget play in a desperate attempt to put points on the board, this is it.

I'd have been very pissed if I NEEDED Portis to do anything tonight. But I sure as hell am not going to be the one that leaves him on my bench next week. And if any of you are in my league, look at my roster. I'll take him! :D

with that sack i'm only down by a 1/2 point in the pyramid league!i need one more sack by the denver defense before this game is done. if the raiders are going to lose, at least they can lose by getting me a fantasy win.

Is it too early to start speculating who the Raiders will take with their top 5 draft pick next year?

Users who are viewing this thread