What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WHERE ARE THE CHEATSHEETS???!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man for helping out hereQB: Collins,Ramsey,Brdy - need to pick 1RB: Barber,Martin, Shipp, Duckett - need to pick 2WR: S.Moss, Conway,Gardner,Hilliard,Patten - need to pick 2everything else I dont need input onall TDs are 6 and its 1pt20yd pass,1pt10yd rec,1pt10yd rush,1pt recept
Hope this is a 32 team league

1. berger is this your fourm to have the power to tell people to come or go??if it is sorry for my post if not,how old are u 10!!how was i suppose to know no one likes these post i was a paid member here last year and plan on being again.2. but i wonder how do the poeple that own this site feel that u are chaseing people away from coming here just for trying to be freindly it seems to me that it is not very good business espically with thousands of other sites just like this one!!3.it seems to me if this is the only thing u have to do is be a smart butt to former member u lead a verrrry shelter life and i feel sorry for u4.i do not care if u like me or not i was just trying to be freindly....are u on medication if not i would sugg. on getting on some like prozac or something else.5 i was reffering a lot of my freinds here now i will have to think about it since this is the way u treat former members,i just could not image how u treat new membersgllllll peace i was looking so foward to talking football to is THAT NOT WHY WERE HERE
You had me at hello
:rotflmao:
When did Rocko get ahold of MrPack's password.Glllll Peas with that lineup.
I have that one bookmarked for special occasions. This called for it :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Thanks man for helping out hereQB: Collins,Ramsey,Brdy - need to pick 1RB: Barber,Martin, Shipp, Duckett - need to pick 2WR: S.Moss, Conway,Gardner,Hilliard,Patten - need to pick 2everything else I dont need input onall TDs are 6 and its 1pt20yd pass,1pt10yd rec,1pt10yd rush,1pt recept
QB: Ramsey's out. That leaves Brady and Collins. This isn't the most popular comment, but I do believe that Collins is leading a more pass friendly offense this year. Still might be issues with Shocky. Somewhat of a tougher call for me, but Brady has more of a Chance to Light it up (3 TDs) against the Bills.RB: Barber and Martin, no two bones about it.WR: Gardner for sure. Conway can't be counted on until you see Vinnie play and how rusty he is. Tough call on #2, but I'll go with Hilliard. Collins has all his weapons, and you must assume that Shocky and Toomer get all the double teams. Hilliard has proven himself a great red Zone target. Figure it's atleast a week away before Hilliard is hurt.So.............QB BradyRB Martin, BarberWR Hilliard, GardnerOK, after seeing your Roster, two comments: (1) I can see where you are coming from, you have a number of tougher decisions to make that might haunt you week to week.(2) You Absolutely need to spend a ton of time around here this season, right here on this board. Ask every question, read every opinion, and post like crazy. This is not a good team, and if you get serious about it, this place can make you a SHARK. Good Luck :thumbup:Edited to add that Ramsey's not out, he just shouldn't be concidered in your decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, come on. It's decent except for nothing outstanding at WR and no RB depth.

No, he went with the little used but universally feared stud defense draft theory and took defenses with 2 of his first 3 picks...hence no debate on who to start there.

1. berger is this your fourm to have the power to tell people to come or go??if it is sorry for my post if not,how old are u 10!!how was i suppose to know no one likes these post i was a paid member here last year and plan on being again.2. but i wonder how do the poeple that own this site feel that u are chaseing people away from coming here just for trying to be freindly it seems to me that it is not very good business espically with thousands of other sites just like this one!!3.it seems to me if this is the only thing u have to do is be a smart butt to former member u lead a verrrry shelter life and i feel sorry for u4.i do not care if u like me or not i was just trying to be freindly....are u on medication if not i would sugg. on getting on some like prozac or something else.5 i was reffering a lot of my freinds here now i will have to think about it since this is the way u treat former members,i just could not image how u treat new membersgllllll peace i was looking so foward to talking football to is THAT NOT WHY WERE HERE
You had me at hello
my thoughts exactly, but i am sure glad he did, PERFECT timing, and that was absolutly hilarious!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:shock: 82 people reading.... :rotflmao: I still say you refund this kid his money and ban him..... :)

You had me at hello
I have that one bookmarked for special occasions. This called for it :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
absolutely :rotflmao:

They are called Paragraphs

Help please:Donovan or PeytonLT, Ricky, or Priest (pick 2)Marvin (start your studs I guess), but Moss or T.O.?Shockey or GonzoAkers or ElamCarolina or Miami

Apparently you don't follow the boards as it was on the site and sent out as soon as verified and not just the rumor mill. There are tons of people that jump all over free agents on the slightest rumor..PS. I hear Larry Johnson is starting over Holmes.
If Larry Johnson is a free agent in your league, you should pick him up anyway, since it's clearly inevitable that he will be starting when Priest gets injured.

jplvr, that's a pretty weak quote you've got in your signature, by the way. Who else has a football and a baseball team that has been as competitive as the Patriots and Red Sox the past few years? Maybe San Francisco? And that's about it?

You forgot to list your 1st and 2nd round draft picks on that roster. :rotflmao:

You forgot to list your 1st and 2nd round draft picks on that roster. :rotflmao:
I think I figured it out, this must be that "expert" from a month ago that picked up Shipp in the first round testing the waters to see if anyone's opinion has changed.

Help please:Donovan or PeytonLT, Ricky, or Priest (pick 2)Marvin (start your studs I guess), but Moss or T.O.?Shockey or GonzoAkers or ElamCarolina or Miami
OK team but VERY weak at defense....I'd try and trade for Balt or TB :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread