What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Christian Watson, GB (1 Viewer)

He looks so good when he’s healthy.

Chances of him staying that way: ~40%?
:shrug:

I respect that he’s working on it though. IIRC we heard this before last year as well.
Same tune new season, but I see him as a good buy low right now. The GB offense is clicking and having Josh Jacobs as a run threat should open more lanes for top WR targets. But yeah GB has multiple WR targets (plus TEs) so volume might not be too high

I respect that he’s working on it though. IIRC we heard this before last year as well.
Not quite to the same degree as this year. Sounds like there was a major discrepancy between the strength of his right and left leg. Now why was this not discovered last year? At least it is something specific he is correcting now. He is someone who I hope to have on my redraft team as long as the injury label continues to suppress his value.

Not quite to the same degree as this year. Sounds like there was a major discrepancy between the strength of his right and left leg. Now why was this not discovered last year? At least it is something specific he is correcting now. He is someone who I hope to have on my redraft team as long as the injury label continues to suppress his value.
I’m in at his current redraft ADP for sure. Even if it creeps up a little by the time I draft

I’m in at his current redraft ADP for sure. Even if it creeps up a little by the time I draft
Fun fact:

Despite the 2022 WR class looking like its gonna be really solid, through 2 years Christian Watson has the most TD catches from it. Not Drake London, not Garrett Wilson, not Chris Olave, not George Pickens, but Christian Watson. I just think that's kind of interesting with how much cheaper Watson is than any of them, especially considering Watson likely has the most stable long term QB situation.

Doubly interesting as Watson has done that despite missing 11 games. Not saying I'd take Watson over any of those guys, but its a reminder of what his upside can be.

Users who are viewing this thread