What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2000 Mules and Selection Code (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the link.. glad this stuff never happens

Records show coordinated Arizona ‘ballot harvesting’ scheme

PHOENIX — An Arizona woman indicted in 2020 on accusations of illegally collecting ballots apparently ran a sophisticated operation using her status as a well-known Democratic operative in the border city of San Luis to persuade voters to let her gather and in some cases fill out their ballots, according to records obtained by The Associated Press.

Guillermina Fuentes, 66, and a second woman were indicted in December 2020 on one count of ballot abuse, a practice commonly known as “ballot harvesting” that was made illegal under a 2016 state law. Charges of conspiracy, forgery and an additional ballot abuse charge were added last October.

You keep calling it fiction, but there is nothing fiction about 2000 mules.  D’Souza honestly presented the material.  The fact that these leftwing organizations have perfected vote harvesting techniques which get around detrction from audits is not all that impressive considering the lack of voter id and vote traceability. D’Souza painstakingly presented the last leg of these illegal vote harvesting efforts.  But these the low level drug dealers.  We need to get to the bottom of the origins of these ballots.  But I get it, no one in authority in these Democrat run districts want that and neither do the leftwing media.  
Data analytics & Data Mining from voter roles = plenty of candidates to create fake ballots that are never trued up.  

Will you GOP wonks ever admit that a Democrat won a presidential election  again? Seems like from this point forward that your well has been poisoned to such an extent that a Democrat will never win a legit election in your eyes. You will cry fraud every single time. Congrats on allowing yourselves to neglect your critical thinking skills to the point where they've disappeared. I really look forward to you all being okay with political violence being committed as long as the right people are committing it. 
It's important for them to maintain the Big Lie because, without it remaining a possibility, the only argument left is that Trump's election loss means that we can not afford democracy. Thankfully, there's still only a handful who have openly made that argument.

If this movie proved anything it’s creators would be in court right this second.

I don't think so. I don't think there's any private right of action or remedy available to ordinary citizens.

But law enforcement would prosecute the criminal conspiracy, and Congress would hold investigative hearings about it.

I know that the QAnon people (and similar) think that law enforcement and Congress would be in on the cover-up instead of investigating or prosecuting the matter ... which is a good indication that they're effectively in a cult.

I don't think so. I don't think there's any private right of action or remedy available to ordinary citizens.

But law enforcement would prosecute the criminal conspiracy, and Congress would hold investigative hearings about it.

I know that the QAnon people (and similar) think that law enforcement and Congress would be in on the cover-up instead of investigating or prosecuting the matter ... which is a good indication that they're effectively in a cult.
I think congress would definitely ignore it. They wouldn't have to actively cover it up. 

But there is no way a dem majority is going to truly investigate voter fraud in the 2020 election. 

Law enforcement is a different story, just don't think those two things should be grouped together. 

I think congress would definitely ignore it. They wouldn't have to actively cover it up. 

But there is no way a dem majority is going to truly investigate voter fraud in the 2020 election. 

Law enforcement is a different story, just don't think those two things should be grouped together. 
Yeah I fail to see how the DOJ run by the party in power is ever going to investigate that party in power. If that makes me a cultist so be it. 

Claims were investigated though.   The Georgia claims were.   And dismissed.  By a Republican.

Careful GB, don’t want to see you get a TO.

parasaurolophus said:
By Congress? 
When things keep getting dismissed...when the people in charge of elections say it was secure...when even the mules claims are easily dismissed...why should congress get involved?

Maurile Tremblay said:

You really think Democrats would actively pursue an investigation which would disprove their narrative they have worked so hard to craft?  If the GOP controlled Congress they would be investigating these mules and ballot harvesting much like the Russian Conspiracy and Jan 6th were investigated.    Maybe next year.  

Been thinking that I should look at watching this 2000 Mules thing When I see that over 1000,000 documents including texts,  audio and over 1000 interviews exposed  are not enough to think Trump and his cronies are guilty of wrong doing I have to see what massive mounds of  documents and witness testimony they have proving their election fraud by the Democrats. Can anyone tell me what do the texts and other documents  say? Which key Democrats are looking to be in trouble from any audio from this? What witness testimony do they have that suggest election fraud? Sorry just realized I am in the wrong thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Been thinking that I should look at watching this 2000 Mules thing When I see that over 1000,000 documents including texts,  audio and over 1000 interviews exposed  are not enough to think Trump and his cronies are guilty of wrong doing I have to see what massive mounds of  documents and witness testimony they have proving their election fraud by the Democrats. Can anyone tell me what do the texts and other documents  say? Which key Democrats are looking to be in trouble from any audio from this? What witness testimony do they have that suggest election fraud? Sorry just realized I am in the wrong thread
Umm...none.  Zero accusations/evidence of actual fraud.  Zero major democrats implicated by what is in this "movie".

You really think Democrats would actively pursue an investigation which would disprove their narrative they have worked so hard to craft?
Democrats didn't do any work to craft a narrative that all the claims of widespread election fraud are complete BS. That's just simple reality.

But if there were any credible evidence of widespread election fraud then yes, there would be a bipartisan congressional committee investigating it. Of course. You think Democratic leadership is in favor of hiding widespread election fraud? Holy moly.

You really think Democrats would actively pursue an investigation which would disprove their narrative they have worked so hard to craft?  If the GOP controlled Congress they would be investigating these mules and ballot harvesting much like the Russian Conspiracy and Jan 6th were investigated.    Maybe next year.  
Georgia investigated it...found it was nothing (as I have already presented the links to you earlier today)...why would congress then take up what those pushing it have been unwilling to take to the authorities anywhere?  What Trump's lawyers were unwilling to present in court?  

Everything that has been investigated has amounted to next to nothing.  Yes...there are minimal things like the "1" count of fraud found above (along with many stories of fraud from republicans).

Once again...this election has shown that election fraud is a statistically insignificant issue.  Like every study of it has shown in the past.

Democrats didn't do any work to craft a narrative that all the claims of widespread election fraud were complete BS. That's just simple reality.

But if there were any credible evidence of widespread election fraud then yes, there would be a bipartisan congressional committee investigating it. Of course. You think Democratic leadership is in favor of hiding widespread election fraud? Holy moly.
Well you see...the widespread fraud only helped Democrats...well, really seemingly only Biden...as Republicans don't seem to have an issue with the rest of the ballots in many of these instances of proclaimed issues.

Democrats didn't do any work to craft a narrative that all the claims of widespread election fraud are complete BS. That's just simple reality.

Sorry, but It is inconceivable that Democrats would have any interest in uncovering widespread vote harvesting in inner cities.  Seriously, these are the same folks who trip over themselves to allow massive numbers of illegal immigrants to flow into this country.  You put a lot more integrity into politicians than they deserve.  Their number one priority is winning elections.   

This thread just sums up our political climate now.  The other side won?  I know, instead of self reflection and figuring out how to reach more voters and getting them to vote for you, just stomp your feet, claim the system is rigged, and use your resources to attempt to prove that at all cost. 

Makes perfect sense.  :loco:

Sorry, but It is inconceivable that Democrats would have any interest in uncovering widespread vote harvesting in inner cities.  Seriously, these are the same folks who trip over themselves to allow massive numbers of illegal immigrants to flow into this country.  You put a lot more integrity into politicians than they deserve.  Their number one priority is winning elections.   
You guys remind me of that show Finding Bigfoot. Any sound in the woods elicits a “That’s a Squatch!” response despite there being zero evidence. There is no way to prove to them that there is no Bigfoot because they already believe there is and you can’t prove a negative. Throw in some grifters making fake plaster footprints and they dig in even further.

You should really ask yourself how a coordinated network of thousands of ballot harvesters have been able to fly under the radar. What’s in it for them?  Are there financial incentives being offered?  If they have all of this cell phone data, why didn’t they reach out to the owners of these cell phones to conduct interviews or directly investigate the individuals?

Our boy Dinesh tweeted earlier that he wants to screen his movie publicly in front of the January 6 committee.

Dinesh has to figure out a way to get the movie into another news cycle and grift a few more dollars off of it. Need to bridge the gap from now until they are selling DVD and VHS copies for Christmas.

He either knows that's absurd, and is happy coming off as a joke, to profit off the mouth-breathers, or he believes it is possible. Which means reality has gone bye bye. 

Either way: not great. 

D'Souza is not someone that should ever be taken seriously.  About anything.  I remember fondly how Christopher Hitchens used to dog walk him across American University debate stages from coast to coast.  

RIP Hitch.

I rarely agree with anything Ann Coulter says, but as they say about a broken clock...

https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/status/1537427568571338752

Last night, Ann Coulter published an article calling Dinesh D’Souza’s voter fraud movie a “grift” and a “stupid” film. “The movie doesn’t show what it says it shows,” she added.

Fox News host Mark Levin is now attacking Ann Coulter over her calling out D’Souza’s film. “Does it get any lower than Coulter? Speaking of grifters,” he wrote.

I rarely agree with anything Ann Coulter says, but as they say about a broken clock...

Last night, Ann Coulter published an article calling Dinesh D’Souza’s voter fraud movie a “grift” and a “stupid” film. “The movie doesn’t show what it says it shows,” she added.

Fox News host Mark Levin is now attacking Ann Coulter over her calling out D’Souza’s film. “Does it get any lower than Coulter? Speaking of grifters,” he wrote.
It does get lower.  He should look in the mirror.

Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh...

:coffee:

Mark Levin is a rotten human being. A cruel combination of bitter lies and un-American rhetoric for his own personal gain as he takes advantage of our country’s most gullible.

He makes Coulter seem like the voice of reason, so that’s proof he is capable of amazing things.

This thread just sums up our political climate now.  The other side won?  I know, instead of self reflection and figuring out how to reach more voters and getting them to vote for you, just stomp your feet, claim the system is rigged, and use your resources to attempt to prove that at all cost. 

Makes perfect sense.  :loco:
We're doomed.

Produced by GatewayPundit?  They found these things.   Yes.  Im sure ton of “evidence “ that they refuse to take to court or any actual legal way to challenge these things?

All with opportunities to donate too Im sure.

Wouldn't state law enforcement be able to do something? I don't see why they wouldn't. 
Very much so. I’ve represented several clients in AZ charged with voting- related crimes   The AZ Attorney General’s Office takes that very seriously and the laws are strict/harsh. 

Users who are viewing this thread