What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dan Synder is a total scumbag, and Deadspin has the proof (1 Viewer)

flysack

Footballguy
The sum of it is this -

1. Dan Synder can't see the Potomac River from his mansion because a national park forest blocks his view.

2. He applies and is refused permission to cut down 200 nationally protected trees.

3. So he works his political contacts and capital leverage to semi-legally-but-not-really cut them down anyway. Because he wants to see the river from his living room.

4. A park ranger calls shenanigans and brings attention to the sleaziness and tries to stop him.

5. Synder absolutely messes with the ranger's job and life just to get revenge, for trying to stop him from mowing down 200 federally protected trees so Danny Boy can look at the ### #### river from his living room.

http://deadspin.com/dan-snyder-killed-some-trees-and-a-park-ranger-paid-th-1494113337/@Tom_Ley

Rich people get preferential treatment and play by a different set of rules than most others while smashing anyone that gets in the way. Must only happen thousands of times each day.

Yes, Snyder is a scumbag.

Snyder's problem is no one did him a favor in high school and beat the tar out of him really good once or twice. Maybe someone will get to that soon.

5. Synder absolutely messes with the ranger's job and life just to get revenge, for trying to stop him from mowing down 200 federally protected trees so Danny Boy can look at the ### #### river from his living room.

http://deadspin.com/dan-snyder-killed-some-trees-and-a-park-ranger-paid-th-1494113337/@Tom_Ley
While I don't doubt that Snyder is a jerk, I don't really get the sense that this is accurate. Snyder got a sweetheart deal, the new Ranger questioned it, and his superiors tried to sweep it under the rug. From the Washington Monthly article, it doesn't sound like they have any real proof that Snyder did anything to "mess with the Ranger's job and life just to get revenge". It sounds to me like the Ranger was asking questions that his superiors knew could get them in trouble.

That's my read too. He's still an ####### for cutting down the trees. There are a number of others in that stretch who have respected the law and not cut down trees along the canal, but he's just too big a ##### to take no for an answer.

Dan Snyder is my favorite NFL owner, leave him alone!

Signed,

St. Louis Rams fan who will enjoy the 2nd 2nd Overall Pick Sweepstakes.

Users who are viewing this thread