What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Georgia setting early voting record. (1 Viewer)

You have no problem voting for the worst candidates.
So this begs a question BR. I know you don’t think it will happen but just play along with me for a second here. If Trump gets the nod and picks MTG (as the current rumor mill says he’s considering) would they get your vote in ‘24. If not what would you vote?
Absolutely not. I don't know who I would vote for at that point. 3rd party candidate for sure. Certainly not for Biden or Harris or anyone that I can see on the Democrat side.

I might even write your name in! :)
NOOOO!!!! Vote for me!!!!

I have it on good authority that @dkp993 regularly kicks puppies, addresses other guys as "brah" and repeatedly uses the phrase "It is what it is". He's wrong for the Politics Forum and wrong for America.

I'm Ignatius J. Reilly and I approve this message
Well you are close. I absolutely don’t kick puppies (love dogs and own a Boxer), don’t say “brah” but do say “bro” or “brother” a fair amount and love “it is what it is” and say it frequently. I’m 100% needed in the PSF as someone has to be the independent* and am the absolute best thing for America.

All that said, please don’t vote for me.

*that’s for you BR.
Oh, don't worry. Not after the 10/24 @ignatiusjreilly Select Committee issued its report.

I don't vote for dog kickers and especially don't vote for those who abuse the English language like you apparently do.

In fact, it's also been reported that you abuse "In lieu of" and "You know what I'm sayin'?" quite regularly too.
Oh come on dawg. Don’t do me like that bro.

You have no problem voting for the worst candidates.
So this begs a question BR. I know you don’t think it will happen but just play along with me for a second here. If Trump gets the nod and picks MTG (as the current rumor mill says he’s considering) would they get your vote in ‘24. If not what would you vote?
Absolutely not. I don't know who I would vote for at that point. 3rd party candidate for sure. Certainly not for Biden or Harris or anyone that I can see on the Democrat side.

I might even write your name in! :)
NOOOO!!!! Vote for me!!!!

I have it on good authority that @dkp993 regularly kicks puppies, addresses other guys as "brah" and repeatedly uses the phrase "It is what it is". He's wrong for the Politics Forum and wrong for America.

I'm Ignatius J. Reilly and I approve this message
Well you are close. I absolutely don’t kick puppies (love dogs and own a Boxer), don’t say “brah” but do say “bro” or “brother” a fair amount and love “it is what it is” and say it frequently. I’m 100% needed in the PSF as someone has to be the independent* and am the absolute best thing for America.

All that said, please don’t vote for me.

*that’s for you BR.
Oh, don't worry. Not after the 10/24 @ignatiusjreilly Select Committee issued its report.

I don't vote for dog kickers and especially don't vote for those who abuse the English language like you apparently do.

In fact, it's also been reported that you abuse "In lieu of" and "You know what I'm sayin'?" quite regularly too.
Oh come on dawg. Don’t do me like that bro.
Sounds like that's a no for him, dawg

Just saying I get it. I could not tell you what other options I have in WI, so I understand that part.

My vote would easily be suppressed with a 20min line. Could not imagine standing for multiple hours to vote.

I voted by mail in WI about two weeks ago for the upcoming elections. I've voted early in nearly every election over the past 10 years because I hate lines and just generally dislike being with other people. One memorable exception - the 2020 Spring primaries in which I had to wait in line about 3 hours due to failed leadership on the state and local level. I rode my bike to the polling place with no idea how long it would take and after a while I felt too committed to back out. The one benefit is that its the only time in my life I've been able to listen to an entire Joe Rogan podcast.

Users who are viewing this thread